PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

woopigsooie

Might Stick Around
Jul 21, 2014
I just joined the forum and wanted to say hi. I've only been attempting to figure out pipe smoking for a few months now so y'all can look forward to some really silly questions from me!

deathandtaxes

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 29, 2014
Indianapolis IN
Welcome to the forum. I'm in Arkansas as well. Where at in Arkansas are you? No question is silly, just try and make sure it hasn't already been addressed. There is a wealth of information available in these forums!

smeigs

Lifer
Jun 26, 2012
welcome from new mexico. This is a great site and you will increase your pipe knowledge tremendously. Enjoy and happy smoking.

kendodan

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 22, 2013
Welcome from Japan! Don't worry about silly questions. We all ask them. Just don't ask which end goes in your mouth then we may have a problem.

settersbrace

Lifer
Mar 20, 2014
Welcome to the forums! The only dumb question is the one you don't ask. Check out the archived posts because there is some redundancy involving noob problems, smoking issues and so on. Your decision to register and participate will be rewarded with a flattening of the learning curve and there's a wealth of experience on hand and at your disposal.

woopigsooie

Might Stick Around
Jul 21, 2014
Deathandtaxes, I'm from Hot Springs but now I live in the River Valley near the Ouachita National Forrest.

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
Welcome, pal.
I'd say the Razorback state is well represented with Moonman in Russellville, deathandtaxes and you.
I'm from Joplin, MO and spent a lot more time in Fayetteville cheering on the Hogs than I did in Columbia hollering for the Tigers.
Ask away with the FNG questions. We've all asked them ourselves and now we're the experts....
Fnord

neverbend

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 20, 2014
I just joined the forum and wanted to say hi. I've only been attempting to figure out pipe smoking for a few months now so y'all can look forward to some really silly questions from me!
Welcome and you only need worry about the silly answers!

topd

Lifer
Mar 23, 2012
Emerson, Arkansas
Welcome and I'm one too... I'm south of Magnolia near the Louisiana border in South West Arkansas. Have been here since active duty retirement in '91. You'll learn plenty here from others experience. Hope you enjoy.

deathandtaxes

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 29, 2014
Indianapolis IN
WPS, I am in Little Rock. Have you been to pipe and tobacco shop on University in Little Rock? Do they have a good tobacconist in your neck of the woods?

woopigsooie

Might Stick Around
Jul 21, 2014
No to both questions. I've been buying some stuff on pipesandcigars.com.... I read the reviews and guess on what I might like. to tell you the truth, I'm not certain that I'm tasting the tobacco like I'm supposed to.

Status
Not open for further replies.