PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

trouttimes

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
Lake Martin, AL
Just came back to a pipe after many years away. I live high in the CO mtns, was a cowboy for the last few years but I have worn many hats from sponsored mtn climber/product designer to charter boat capt. in the BVIs., security contractor for unnamed agencies as well as many other jobs. I am now looking at retirement if I can slow down from a type A+ person. I hope pipe smoking will help slow my brain down and get me back to normal but that will be hard to recognize here in CO. Thank you all for being so welcoming to me.

trouttimes

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
Lake Martin, AL
<p>I have lived her off and on for 30+ years and seen lots of change. Still love the fly fishing and ranching but both are disappearing. Hopefully I'll be gone before they are

timt

Lifer
Jul 19, 2018
Welcome from MN. Speaking for myself, smoking a bowl a few times a day has done wonders to help slow things down - in a good way.

techie

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 20, 2018
Lived in Denver for 10 years. One of my favorite cities and I sure miss the beautiful mountains.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Welcome to the forums! :clap: It'll be interesting to see if your varied background is the result of eclectic interests, or a lack of focus. :lol:

trouttimes

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
Lake Martin, AL
Wanderlust and the desire to become proficient in different skill sets I guess. I like challenges. After all, life is too short and winters too long.

mechanic

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 1, 2018
Man i been wanting to try some fly fishing seems that that would be a good way to get away and relax im new here nice to meet ya

georgebmcclelland

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 27, 2018
...and Welcome! I'm out in New England but I sure do miss the Great Divide. Keep it wild out there for me 'til I roll back through!

mikefu

Lifer
Mar 28, 2018
Green Bay
Hello back at you from 6,500’ in Colorado Springs! Welcome to the forum. Lots of great stuff and folks to be discovered here.

Status
Not open for further replies.