Tags:  No tags yet. 

Hawke's Indian Moon

(119 posts)
  1. hawke

hawke

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Hawke's -Indian Moon-

I've recently come up with a blend which satisfies me immensely. I call it "Hawke's Indian Moon". While I will not reveal its contents other than to say it's a non-aromatic tobacco blend, and contains no illegal substances. I want to share it with others seeking their opinions.

I just opened up another crumble cake and find it simply wonderful and it inspired me to go ahead and create a thread for reviews of my blend.

My goal was to make an easy to light, burns all the way thru, has some decent nicotine kick, and tastes good of course. I check the moisture levels, and press it to marry the flavors for three days. I wanted to come close to the tastes of aged tobacco as possible and create a blend that would if put aside, age to compete with those blends known to make great changes for the better. I think I have accomplished this.

My secondary goal is to have something that would be a trade item for those who have cellars that contain some extra amounts of aged tobaccos and willing to trade and help me understand aged tobaccos even more. I have sent out batches to only three people so far.

[b]A quote from Tyler:

Hawke sent me a message about trying some of his tobacco, waited patiently around for it to come. Finally today it was here! Gave it a go tonight and was extremely pleased! One was a crumble cake well named as Hawke's Indian Moon. Fell in love with this stuff as soon as it was lit. From beginning to end it was complex, smooth, and tasty. To me it had a nutty/creamy taste, transforming into a sweet smokey taste, merged together and began to be a little harder for me to explain. It was how you expect tobacco to be. It took one light to get to the bottom of the bowl, everything was right here. I smoked it out of my Falcon then realized the irony of smoking Hawke from a Falcon, decided to describe it as "When you smoke this from a Falcon it's sure to take flight."

Are those Tobacco Brownies?
    Posted 3 years ago #
  2. deathmetal

deathmetal

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

My goal was to make an easy to light, burns all the way thru, has some decent nicotine kick, and tastes good of course.

So far, I'm with you. I brewed up one as well, now in its fifteenth iteration or so, that has similar properties. Nothing as fancy as your methods, but I like it for those off-hours when the mood calls for something dark, strong and unsettling.

"My own experience has been that the tools I need for my trade are paper, tobacco, food, and a little whiskey." -- William Faulkner

The Metal Mixtures
    Posted 3 years ago #
  3. hawke

hawke

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

PM me an address and you will receive a sample in the order of requests and its availability.

Posted 3 years ago #
  4. cynicismandsugar

Jeffrey Deal

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

My cellar is full of toddlers... grow up, damn you, GROW!

I admire you seasoned tobacco-jockeys, your advanced endeavors, and tales of the leaf. Maybe, if I stick around long enough, I'll learn a lil' something through osmosis.

Posted 3 years ago #
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

davidintexas

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

pm sent

Posted 3 years ago #
  6. hawke

hawke

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Trading Joys: After receiving a 2009 McClelland #25 I loaded up a gift box with more than just 2 full ounces of Indian Moon for Mr fluffie666. The Vintage Syrian from 2013 sent with it is an incredible change and much smoother and darker than newly purchased VS. Thank you so much for this opportunity Sir.

I wish someone in my town enjoyed the pipe hobby as we do to share in the experience of opening the McClelland #25 tin. I'm going to wait as long as I can. And so you all can droll with me, an image of this unopened tin.

Posted 3 years ago #
  7. fluffie666

fluffie666

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

The beginning part you have at the top on here gave me goose bumps. From the ground to the heavens. Awesome.
    Great thread. I'm happy to be a part of it and will certainly post my thoughts on your blend. I'm very excited to try it. Anything nonaromatic with a good nic hit is right up my alley.
    I think the # 25 is kind of light on the nic kick but you can't beat the taste of a quality aged VA. The tin looks good in it's new home.
    The VS is from a trade I got going with another member on here. Easterntraveler was kind enough to send me a nice supply of Syrian from 2013 for a couple of tins of Three Nuns (the perique-less). VS is really nice stuff.
    Fine people on these forums here. Learn some stuff, get some tobaccos you would never have tried, make some friends. All good feelings here. Cheers!

Posted 3 years ago #
  8. hawke

hawke

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I've packed up a few samples of the Indian Moon and still have 3 more people on "The List". These samples are free to those who ask. If after trying it you would care to make some further trades, I'm game for any aged tobaccos. Amounts of Indian Moon will be suitable for the trade you propose.

Posted 3 years ago #
  9. blackbeard

Tyler

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I just wanted to mention, this tobacco is extremely smooth. While it can be smoked any time, I have it reserved for full moons. Interested to see what others think about this one.

Who is John Galt?
    Posted 3 years ago #
  10. hawke

hawke

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Another small batch out of the press! Slight change in the press utensil. Ive got the formula down and it can be duplicated easily for years to come probably. I'm now fine tuning the preparation of it in regard to time frames in press and amount of pressure.

I'm planning a "Plug Version" to see how that turns out, but I suspect the "Crumble Cake" will be best for immediate smoking. Maybe a plug might do better if one wants to age it. Your experience in this crumble cake vs plug would be appreciated. Thx in advance.

Posted 3 years ago #
  11. oldreddog

oldreddog

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Hawke you mad alchemist that looks spot on!

Killing me won't bring back your apples.
    Posted 3 years ago #
  12. randelli

randelli

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Drooling, I am drooling here!

"A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way" - Mark Twain

KG5QDZ
    Posted 3 years ago #
  13. fluffie666

fluffie666

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Exciting times are upon us here. Hawk's Indian Moon has finally risen in my town and is centralized entirely on my dining room table. He sent a couple of other goodies for me to try out as well. Some H&H Frenchy's Sunzabitches and a nice little packet of Troost. Both with a few years on them. Totally cool and I am grateful. Thank you Hawke!
    Here are a couple of pics of the booty (not my ass so no fear). Hopefully they upload properly. If not, maybe one of the mods will be kind enough to help me out with this once again.

Posted 3 years ago #
  14. blackbeard

Tyler

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Pictures not showing up Fluffie. Also, Hawke, I didn't know you had aged Frenchy's! I thought you hadn't tried it yet. Guess I got you mixed up with someone. That mean I need to send something else?

Posted 3 years ago #
  15. hawke

hawke

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Im not an admin, but here's one of your images fluffman. Thanks for trying it!

Posted 3 years ago #
  16. hawke

hawke

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

PM sent Tyler

Posted 3 years ago #
  17. hawke

hawke

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Update of "The List":

Samples Newly Shipped to Arrive:
    davidintexas, mcitinner1,

Next Sample Shippings:
    cynicismandsugar, derfargin, rigmedic1, mso489

Posted 3 years ago #
  18. gloucesterman

gloucesterman

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Hawke, smoke it? That stuff looks good enough to eat! I'm not much of a cellar gut or I be on my way to the post office.

Posted 3 years ago #
  19. hawke

hawke

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Hehe, actually it does smell like "chocolate" to me when first taken out of the press.

Posted 3 years ago #
  20. blackbeard

Tyler

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Giving yourself away hawke. That's the Burley.

Posted 3 years ago #
  21. hawke

hawke

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Burley? Really? Interesting.

Posted 3 years ago #
  22. blackbeard

Tyler

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I can't think of any other tobacco naturally smelling of "chocolate" though I usually consider it more of a cocoa. I know the secret ingredient....it's a dash of Mixture No. 79 dottle and some fresh cobra blood for strength.

On a side note I spilled about a bowl full of it in a box....I went into panic shaking the box to get every crumb. Was like watching my brother about get caught with a baggy full of something else, slammed the keyboard tray. Made a mess in the floor....was picking it up for weeks Was funny when I was asked last night "What are you cussing at?"

Posted 3 years ago #
  23. okiescout

okiescout

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I was pretty sure the painting was a Terpning piece, but wanted to verify it as The Crow Pipe Ceremony. He is my favorite contemporary artist of Native American people and their lives.

Hawk, the tobacco looks good enough to eat, and that is high praise at my home.

"Work as if you were to live a hundred years. Pray as if you were to die tomorrow."
    Benjamin Franklin
    Posted 3 years ago #
  24. cobguy

cobguy

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I can't think of any other tobacco naturally smelling of "chocolate"

Perique ... love that musty, chocolate smell.

Posted 3 years ago #
  25. blackbeard

Tyler

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Didn't know that. Never had pure perique around, or anything the scent stands out in...so hard to say. Thanks for the info.

Posted 3 years ago #
  26. hawke

hawke

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Last few samples I packed up were put in a 3 X 5 ziplock baggie. and then in a regular envelope with one forever stamp. A easy way to get out some samples as I have to go to the PO to do a parcel package. I can do small box flat rate for $5.25 from home but that not feasible for a small sample.

I feel this envelope deal is just not doing the tobacco justice. The still packed cake and freshly crumbled out is the ultimate in partaking of the whole experience. The matchbox method is good but my Dec 3rd lay-off has me in frugal mode and hard to beat the envelope method. My sleep pattern of backwards right now too and I'm a little bit sick with a cold. All this has my whole world a bit upside down.

Posted 3 years ago #
  27. okiescout

okiescout

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Sorry to hear about your job and health downturn. Many of us have been unemployed at some point and can relate to part of your situation, Hawk. Hang in there.

Posted 3 years ago #
  28. cynicismandsugar

Jeffrey Deal

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Hawke, sir, my deepest sympathies. You are a good man, and I wish nothing but the best for you in all things.

Posted 3 years ago #
  29. mcitinner1

mcitinner1

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I'm smoking the sample Hawke sent me, and it is very good. I know how much getting laid off sucks dude.

Stan
    Godfrey Daniels!!
    The Plenipotent Key to Cope's Correct Card of the Peerless Pilgrimage to Saint Nicotine of the Holy Herb:
    Posted 3 years ago #
  30. hawke

hawke

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

derfargin and rigmedic1 samples mailed. These are the small 3 X 5 baggies which don't seal very well.

mcitinner1, How moist was your baggies when it got there? Fluffies looked dried out more than I want when people get them.

Posted 3 years ago #
  31. mcitinner1

mcitinner1

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Mine was a tad moist if anything, but I dried it for a short while, and it smoked great.

Posted 3 years ago #
  32. hawke

hawke

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Envelope Samples mailed to: derfargin, rigmedic1, mso489, randelli, & michaelmirza.

Check your PM's Jeffery Deal -slight delay.

Posted 3 years ago #
  33. cynicismandsugar

Jeffrey Deal

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Thank you, Hawke; I've responded.

Posted 3 years ago #
  34. User has not uploaded an avatar

hextor

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

The tobacco does sounds good and looks really really good, I don't have old aged tobacco tough, just have one jar and it like 5 months in, are there more blends that you have concocted?

Posted 3 years ago #
  35. hawke

hawke

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I'm working on a Latakia blend hector but far from where I want it.

Posted 3 years ago #
  36. hawke

hawke

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Laid off, bored, and eat up with HIMD(Hawke's Indian Moon Disorder) LOL
    A Logo:

NOT FOR SALE

Posted 3 years ago #
  37. User has not uploaded an avatar

hextor

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

that's a nice logo are you planning to make it the official logo for your blend?

Posted 3 years ago #
  38. blackbeard

Tyler

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I have your logo....something my uncle drew long ago. Also, going to need a Hawke's Indian Sunrise. We'll have to discuss it

Posted 3 years ago #
  39. hawke

hawke

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Sounds like fun Tyler!
    Hector, I was just playing around. Tobacco selling laws make this endeavor more along the lines of an altruistic movement whereby gifts are given. Sometimes among two parties in trades, but more often just a gesture of friendship on my part.

Posted 3 years ago #
  40. hawke

hawke

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Good news on the lay-off deal. I should be working again in January it appears. Thx for the well wishes here and in PM's.

Posted 3 years ago #
  41. cynicismandsugar

Jeffrey Deal

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

That's great news Hawke! Sounds like a perfect time to celebrate with a pipe full of Hawke's Indian Moon.

Seriously though, I'm glad that you're back on your feet running, sir.

Posted 3 years ago #
  42. mso489

mso489

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Ah, thank you hawke for the Indian Moon sample. Like many of my favorites, this blend has an earthy scent in the bag, but once lit comes to life with a robust but not oppressive flavor that is both pleasing and "active," changing a little as you go, with notes of sweetness and tannin, a boost to contentment.

Posted 3 years ago #
  43. blackbeard

Tyler

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Maybe not the best...and were done when he was quite young. However, they could be revised...and made better.

Kevin Barron
    For Indian Moon

For Indian Sunrise which I still need to discuss with you!

Posted 3 years ago #
  44. hawke

hawke

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I love the Sunrise pic!!! I feel inspired.

Posted 3 years ago #
  45. fluffie666

fluffie666

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I've been smoking Hawke's Indian Moon for a few days now. The first bowl was out of a meer that must have been ghosted with some lat. It was good out of that pipe but not great. I smoked it out of a few briars and cobs now. I have to say that it's probably the best va/per I've ever smoked. I like va/pers a lot but this one has a sweetness to it that is so friggin good! The perique in the mix, tastes like it smells. So sweet and like chocolate, coffee, some fruity notes. Hawke, I imho, this stuff is better than Escudo. Bold statement but I really feel it's true. I dried it out for about an hour and it's heaven man! I jarred up half of the 2 oz sample to put away and age. That's if I can keep myself from smoking it all up. Just awesome man! Thank you!

Posted 3 years ago #
  46. hawke

hawke

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Thx fluffie666! You know I have not been able to age any. I send out a sample(which is as fun as smoking it) and smoke a little and poof its gone! All I make is 1 ounce cakes. I have two presses. I'm testing other styles, went to Lowes yesterday brain storming on a new style but left empty handed(wife was waiting in the car). I don't want to make larger cakes, if something works, don't fix it.

I cant keep my hands out of it right now either. To clear the taste buds and appreciate the Indian Moon, Ive been smoking Peter Stokkebye Luxury Twist Flake, and testing out new Latakia blends. I am also able to compare the aged tobbaccos I trade. I buy a new tin and taste both notice the contents and make notes.

After a round of that the Indian Moon shines its subtle glory again. ...and again.

Posted 3 years ago #
  47. hawke

hawke

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Another 1 ounce batch is born!

Posted 3 years ago #
  48. randelli

randelli

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I got mine today and set out on the patio to enjoy it. The smell in the bag is raisen, date, and fig. The unlit pipe tastes like fruit cake - a real one - and spice. My charring light is toasted marshmallows and is my first clue of the goodness to follow. Fully lit it is slightly fruity, with a touch of sweetness and anise, and a little spicy - maybe like whisky. It has a pleasant room note; not harsh at all.

Well done Hawke and thank you!

Posted 3 years ago #
  49. cynicismandsugar

Jeffrey Deal

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I ready my meerschaum and matches, as is tradition when coming into contact with a mystery blend; however, under the circumstances, perhaps a ceremonial pipe may have been more appropriate.

Hawke's Indian Moon was presented to me, meticulously wrapped in foil ― so a proper tin note is difficult to discern ― but, after unloading the compressed cake; comprised of deep brown, reddish brown, and a few strands of pine-colored shag ― I thrust my nostrils into the jar.

The aroma is mild: raisin is prominent, with hints of milk chocolate, light smoke, and... cedar. Aha, a clue! A burley blend, perhaps?

The moisture level is perfect; so I prepare my bowl, and take a dry draw: Earthy, musty, with the familiar notes of cedar, clove, nutmeg, and all spice, with the additional touch of fresh straw.

My first match takes no issues with turning this blend into a satisfying stream of cool, dry, wispy smoke. The experience is reminiscent of a warm summer afternoon in Arizona.

The room-note is savory; taking me back in time, to when I was a child, burning leaves out behind the smokehouse. The air is thick with the aroma of curing spices, aging morsels, and traces of smoldering Latakia leaf.

However, the first sips of the blend are pure burley: dry, nutty, and masculine ― melding swiftly into a smooth, savory, aged wood ― with no distinct bite. This is a meat and potatoes blend; not mom's pot roast and boiled spuds, mind you; but rather, a special evening out at the local steak house. As the feast comes to an end, the flavors further mingle into a matured, yet potent, dry-aged experience.

Hawke's Indian Moon is as pure Americana as a George Catlin painting: bold, proud, and bigger than life. It's a straight forward, unapologetic, blend that is best shared (and savored) in the company of those you respect, encircling the sacred fire, and giving praise to the Great Spirit.

Posted 3 years ago #
  50. cynicismandsugar

Jeffrey Deal

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

... or course, the burley could merely be an illusion. After all, Hawke is a mysterious alchemist, turning leaf into gold.

Posted 3 years ago #
  51. carbonmated

carbonmated

Login to Send PM

Mr. Deal,

What an excellent review of Hawke's blend.

Thank you
    Carbon

Posted 3 years ago #
  52. cynicismandsugar

Jeffrey Deal

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Thank you, Carbon! I just calls it like I sees it.

Posted 3 years ago #
  53. randelli

randelli

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Thank you Jeffrey, there was a flavor I could not place, cedar is a good description. It is interesting to read how everyone interprates the flavor of this tobacco. I wonder if all tobaccos are subject to interpretation? This means I need to try more for myself and not only rely on reviews.

Posted 3 years ago #
  54. hawke

hawke

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Cedar? What!!! LOL Well I do like the smell of cedar, but wouldn't that be harmful?

Thank you Very Much for the comments gang.

Posted 3 years ago #
  55. derfargin

derfargin

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Hawke,

Got my sample a few days ago, but have been so busy I haven't been able to sit down with it. I'm off tomorrow for a few days through Christmas. I'll give it the due attention. Thanks again for sending the sample.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.
    Posted 3 years ago #
  56. fluffie666

fluffie666

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Really nice review Jeff. I noticed some latikia when I smoked it out of a meer too. I thought it was just my pipe that was ghosted and decided, after I smoked it out of some cobs and briars, that it didn't have any lat in it. Maybe it does and that particular tobacco only comes out when smoked through meers. It looks like we'll never know what is truly in it. It's the mystery of the moon shrouded in secrecy. Like the spirits, they give people a very personal message. This tobacco does the same. Thank you again Hawke, for bringing this stuff to the light.

Posted 3 years ago #
  57. fitzy

fitzy

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Wow just got a sample and it smells amazing. If Hawke hadn't already said it wasn't an aro I would have thought it was.

I can't wait to smoke a bowl. I assume that rasin/fruity smell is from some perique perhaps?

I'll post a review after a smoke a couple bowls but don't expect anything like Jeff's prose.

"These are ghosts that are more at home in a girdle-filled drawer than one of my pipes." Quote by Neil Archer Roan on lakeland ghosts
    Posted 3 years ago #
  58. okiescout

okiescout

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Glad to hear your going to be back on the job, Hawk

Posted 3 years ago #
  59. hawke

hawke

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Thanks all!

For it being a non-aromatic is quite interesting to me as well. I'm keen on natural fermentation and afraid of tongue bite often related to the moisture levels of aro's so Ive catered to the non-aromatic side. Lane 1Q is considered an aro but I do like it some, however the "Indian Moon" natural contents turn out an amazingly sweet concoction. I see no need to add any topping to this mixture. Glad you all like it so well and take the time to give your comments/reviews. It has delivered me a "Time Machine" in that you kind and generous people are trading your precious aged tobbacos with me furthering my experience faster than I could by aging myself alone.

Posted 3 years ago #
  60. randelli

randelli

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Finishing up mine tonight. It has been a real treat - thanks so much for sharing your talents and tobacco!

Posted 3 years ago #
  61. User has not uploaded an avatar

hextor

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Got my package today and man oh man .It has a fragrent smell to it, it is really rich , diffrent amounts of earthe scents will hit your nose, it reminded me of the days I used to hike with my pops in the forest in summertime, It does have a woods like smell, like bark or cedar, but guys when you smoke it, it has such a rich bold flavor, it is sweet like chocolate, figs and I tasted coconut, when you get to the bottom of the bowl the taste will still be there and the coconut flavor will be more notacible. It is very good Hawke I did enjoy it , especially today, for it was a bit windy outside and it was a great afternoon smoke, and I did get a good nicotine hit from it that it had me smiling.

Posted 3 years ago #
  62. didimauw

didimauw

Mod

Login to Send PM

Hawke, how exactly do you package it with foil?

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
    Posted 3 years ago #
  63. hawke

hawke

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Thx gang! Ive been a bit loaded down with personal chores. Still laid off and had 2 days of some schooling. Xmas stuff going on like all of us and then I was terribly sick in bed for two days. Still catching up.

didimauw, When I did that a few times I would wrap the tobacco in plastic wrap first then surround that with regular aluminum foil. Then in a package I would seal it up with wide scotch packaging tape. Mailing something in a glass jar is not something I could do cheaply.

Posted 3 years ago #
  64. hawke

hawke

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I made a new press and I couldn't wait to take a peak. Here's the first 1 ounce plug after 24hrs. You can cut it with a knife and it wont crumble up. This should be a good way to age the stuff I think although the full 72 hours in the press will be the norm. Smells soooo good!

Posted 3 years ago #
  65. User has not uploaded an avatar

hextor

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

whoo dammm that looks mighty good!!! yea I was wondering how the taste is going to be like in 5 years of aging, how long are you going to age It for.

Posted 3 years ago #
  66. hawke

hawke

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Well Hextor, I figure about two more hours.

Posted 3 years ago #
  67. papipeguy

papipeguy

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

That plug looks wonderful, hawke. Let us know how it tastes compared with the regular cut blend.

Blowin' smoke since 1970.
    Posted 3 years ago #
  68. perdurabo

perdurabo

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Hawke that new batch looks dense. For a crumble it sure has some beautiful layers. Looking at it Id say it's got to have an earthy nose to it. The reviews seem to back this up.

It's not my position nor want to help another man. It's his responsibility to help himself, as where he can learn to dig down deep enough to save himself. -I. Kidd
    Posted 3 years ago #
  69. carbonmated

carbonmated

Login to Send PM

Dang Hawke that looks mighty good. The first taste you sent me is gone..... it was a fantastic smoke. Cannot wait to get some of this buddy. Thank you m8, Merry Christmas!

Posted 3 years ago #
  70. hawke

hawke

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

These last "early pulled" plugs are the best flavor so far. They hold their moisture until you slice off a piece yet still light up easily. I jarred the plug up and let it set for 24 hours and did the slice. Next I am gonna allow them to stay in the press for 3 full days as before and tighten the press a little more each day.

I also have one other idea I'm going to incorporate somehow. More on that later(maybe).
    I love the mystery and how it adds something spiritual to the blend.

Ive started an eBook on "Aging Tobacco" and ran across an interesting method to alter a mixture. There is no way to replace Mother Nature's aging but it is a process that has proven satisfactory results. This process WILL BE IN the eBook.

Back to my freshly sliced bowl.

Posted 3 years ago #

Reply »

You must log in to post.

Back To Top  | Back to Forum Home Page

Members Online Now
   oldgeezersmoker, jfred, cossackjack, hoosierpipeguy, philobeddoe, ebnash