PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Took wife Tuesday afternoon to her Gen Practioner Dr, pain in left arm, found out it had been bothering her for 2 months. Got there, EKG, looking lookie checking checkie, Dr puts her in wheelchair, off to ER in Hospital next to Drs office. More Blood work, testa, Cardio Dr who did her bypasses 5 yrs ago says Angiogram first thing in morning. Wednesday, 2 Stints, one in major Artery and checkup of bypasses says they are clear. Late Thursday afternoon back home, I have not slept,smoked,showered for 3 days, damn I'm thankful it turned out good. Hug your wife's, Girlfriend, Moms if they are still here, it can be gone in a blink of an eye.

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
Damn Brad I'm glad it worked out, but yes, hug loved ones. Now brother, take a well deserved nap AFTER you fire up a giant pipe filled with nightcap.

randelli

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 21, 2015
Glad to hear your wife is in the clear. We had a similar experience with extremely low red blood count. It went from "I don't feel very good", to "I am surprised that you are not dead", in about 4 hours. It can happen very fast.
Well wishes sent your way Brad!

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
Glad things turned out well Brad. I know what you're feeling, as my wife just went through a bunch of tests in the last couple of months to check for an aneurysm in her brain. Turns out it was nothing, but they found she had a mini stroke years ago that was so small it was kind of a non event. The older we get the scarier life gets sometimes. I can't imagine my life without my wife, but it could happen anytime. Holding her close always.

pagan

Lifer
May 6, 2016
West Texas
Glad ya'll are home and it all worked out, she is lucky to have you by her side, and you her Im sure. Prayers go out as always, take care

conlejm

Lifer
Mar 22, 2014
Hoping for a complete recovery for your wife, some rest and relaxation for you Brad, and better days ahead for both of you.

texmexpipe

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 20, 2014
Always good to hear it turn out well. Enjoy some real rest,hopefully that includes a nice long smoke.

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
WOW Brad. I am so glad things worked out so positively!! I will keep you guys in my prayers.
Agree with the sentiment too. I am going to hug my wife right now.

dj11

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 12, 2013
Glad things worked out. Speedy recovery for your wife and the best to you both!

Status
Not open for further replies.