PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

legrand52

Lurker
Oct 21, 2018
Hi. I’m from Gatineau, Québec, Canada.

After many years of having stopped smoking my various pipes, I happen to find your Forum, as a few great YouTube clips on pipe smoking. Got me thinking, I should re-enjoy this pleasure. Going to have to go visit Blatter & Blatter in Montreal, QC (going to be tmy first time, even if I spent 7 years in that City in the past). Need a good blen of tobacco and maybe one of their brand pipe.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Good to learn that you're back into pipe smoking, Legrand! :clap: Welcome to the forums.

When you return from B&B, tell us about your experience and your purchases. Pix would be nice.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
legrand', welcome aboard. I've heard nothing but good things about B&B. I think one or two of their pipes would be an excellent idea, and several of their house blends or tins of good leaf. I'd look at their site and study it before you go, so you'll have ideas about what you want.

mau1

Lifer
Jan 5, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Welcome, from your Ottawa neighbour. This is a unique forum, deep in knowledge and experience, with plenty of interesting characters. Blatters, good solid pipes!

legrand52

Lurker
Oct 21, 2018
Thank you all for the welcome

Planned trip to B&B cancelled for now, but ordered 3 blends from them.

Blatter Reserve 100 grams

Éxecutive 50 grams

Sherlock 50 grams

Status
Not open for further replies.