PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickpal14

Lifer
Jun 9, 2011
Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads out there..... just finished a smooth morning Trout Stream before the house woke up...
What is your Father's Day smoke and plans? I will be coaching my son's Babe Ruth playoff game later today......

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
Dinner at my folks (Dad is 85)with the whole family. Had lunch with our daughter in Philly yesterday at the Water Works. Great weekend. Happy Father's Day to the rest of the Dads here.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Thank you Rick.
Happy Father's Day Dad!
"The Old Guns" and Vincent

Great Grand Daddy an Great Grand Son.

Picture510.jpg

goodkat

Might Stick Around
May 31, 2011
Sadly, I work and so does my mom. Our schedules put both of us hours apart of each other so we'll celebrate on Monday. Dad doesn't smoke so fine liqour is the gift.

unclearthur

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
A big bowl of Balkan Supreme after having gotten calls from two of my three girls wishing me happy Father's Day.

Nov 14, 2009
Flowery Branch, GA
Made my rounds of calls to my dads and my brother. My step-dad ended up coming over and helping me cut up a large tree branch that was struck by lightning in last night's storm. It was fun in a way. After a lot of hard work, we chilled out in the garage and smoked a pipe (C&D First Responder)and got back to it before his chainsaw crapped out.
Anyway, happy father's day to y'all. Hope it was a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.