PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

12pups

Lifer
Feb 9, 2014
Minnesota
Sorry, man. Didn't see Pipesmagazine post. Just so happy right now. Forgive my current inebriation. Travel all over the world for my job. Always happy to come *home*. Even Obama can't ruin this moment. This is for all of us!

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
WHAT ????? You're actually happy with this totally dissipated society?! Sorry, I'm thoroughly disenchanted with

the downward spiral that our values and ethos have taken in recent decades. The end is nowhere in sight, but it promises

to be fraught with abominations of every kind. The boomer generation failed somewhere. I suppose that in retrospect, every

aging generation becomes disappointed, and rues the loss of what could have been. Happy birthday America? Hardly.
Well, I'll just go off somewhere to find a spot where I can enjoy my pipe legally, and cease ruining your delusional little party.

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
I, like 12pups love being an American. Sure I could complain about what bothers me in America now, but to what end? I don't care to fuss about what I don't like, but rather celebrate what I do like.
So I smoked an American made pipe, (old Linkmans Dr. Grabow) with some American tobacco, (Molto Dolce/1-Q) and wore my celebrate free speech T-shirt, while taking some pics of the fireworks we lit off. Yeah, and just for good measure we drank some American beer, and ate some smoked baby back ribs, chicken, and potato salad!

No regrets.... Happy 4th of July everyone :puffy:
img_0424-600x476.jpg

img_0344-450x600.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.