PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that some have mentioned that they would be interested in one of the handmade pipe tamps that I have made. This one is sterling silver with inlaid hand-cut Lightning Ridge Opal, and by buying it on this auction hosted by PipeStud for Brain Levine and the PM Radio Show, you not only get an opportunity to get it at auction prices but the money goes to help Juvenile Diabetes Research (JDRF). The tamp has a concave foot on the tamp end and is all hand forged using very Old World techniques.

cosmic-tamper.jpg

$_57.JPG

$_3.JPG
$_57.JPG

PipeStud's Auction Site

PipesMagazine Radio Show
I hope that you'll help me help PipeStud, Brian and JDRF raise money for this great cause. Lets show them what we can do as a community to make the world a little bit better.

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
As a type 1 diabetic since 1977, I can only agree that 'it's a constant balancing act'.
I know that there are many worse diseases to have, but for children, it is very difficult to deal with for both parents and themselves.
Please contribute.
Thanks Cosmic for your efforts.

rangerearthpig

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 5, 2014
As the proud owner of one of cosmicfolklore's tamps, I can PROMISE you that you will not find a more efficient tamper. Mine has a piece of Norwegian spectrolite in it instead of the opal. Seriously, in addition to the sleek, classy look, these tamps are so practical, I don't believe the design could possibly be improved upon.
Michael, you're a class act, brother. Great cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.