PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 1, 2014
4,000 posts wow, that's a lot of great conversations and wisdom passed along. Thanks for helping make this forum a better place.
(but it's not over 9,000 so I'm not really impressed.)

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
Good going Jesse! I enjoy your comments as you have a very wide base of knowledge of many things, especially about pipes and tobacco, and specifically about all things Barling! Your sense of humor and pithy wit are a welcome relief here too. Just my 2 cents...
Hmm, pithy wit, that's just fun to say. :mrgreen:

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
jesse, that is a very nice number especially when you consider that 3900 of the posts were about Barling pipes. I thank the lord you are such an expert as only you could make me comfortable enough to make pipe decisions without me doing my own due diligence. It is fun relying on you as I can be a lazy bastard and I don't have to look for shit. Now please continue with your Barling posting percentage. I would also like for you to become an expert on Willmer pipes. I know some stuff, but if you go to pedia, you will see it is quite lacking in the Willmer department.
I am sure there is so much more to place there as they are an older company and the quality of their work is extremely high. I think a week will do if you stop everything you are doing and concentrate solely on the Willmer knowledge quest.
Make it so Jean Luc.

Status
Not open for further replies.