PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mobeasto123

Lurker
May 12, 2013
Hi guys I'm proud to show you my First pipe Rack. I made it today. I tought I would be cool to have a kind of drawer under it, so I made it and closed it with acrylite. Now I can Store some Of my stock ( in fact this is all of my stock for now I'm still a newbie). Fist I wanted to leave it natural like in the first picture but finally I tinted it and put some varnish on it as you can see on the second picture.
img1757y.jpg

img1761c.jpg

Voila
David
Edit: Corrected capitalization in title per Rule #9, L.

hodirty

Lifer
Jan 10, 2013
Very nice. Even better that you put in the work to make it yourself instead of just buying one. Congrats, enjoy, and thanks for sharing!

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
Nicely done, I have zero woodworking skills so I'm very impressed. I wish I had the ability to do things like that

salewis

Can't Leave
Jan 27, 2011
Pretty beefy pipe rack. This rack should last about 100 years. Nice job!

northernneil

Lifer
Jun 1, 2013
With the amount a new pipe rack will cost through a retailer, making your own has a really nice ring to it.
Really nice work!

topd

Lifer
Mar 23, 2012
Emerson, Arkansas
That's Cool....! I have plenty of racks at the house, but have pipes piled on the

refrigerator here at the fish camp. I'll be using your design for one myself. Thanks!

instymp

Lifer
Jul 30, 2012
Very nice!

I always wanted to try one but I don't know how to make the little bowls at the bottom to hold the pipe.

Like the storage below.

Status
Not open for further replies.