PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

thesmokingtexan

Can't Leave
Jul 11, 2014
If you knew what the description meant then tell me what other h town sounds u like. Not just rap . We had an awesome scene back in the 90,s dinosaur salad, 30 foot fall ect. Just happened to be hearing good old school sounds on u tube and was wondering what y'all thought.

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
TST:
I usually enjoy your remarks but tonight's cryptic posts have introduced me to yet another young and unintelligible Afro American, hip-hop rapper who either died by gunfire or drug overdose. DJ Screw, poorly, chose the latter.
Seriously, man, who in the hell chooses Codeine as the punch out drug of choice? I was always taught it's best used to suppress a cough.
On the other hand, this cat obviously meant something to you and that always sucks the high hard one - clay feet and all.
Fnord

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
For a second... well a good 30 seconds, I thought YOU were on Codeine. And I am only 43. I guess I am old now.
Sigh.

conlejm

Lifer
Mar 22, 2014
The only late, great Texas artists I moshed to back then were Blaze Foley and Townes Van Zandt. :wink: Did DJ Screw drop the phat rhymes and bust a move with those legends back in the day?

portascat

Lifer
Jan 24, 2011
Happy Hunting Grounds
Curabitur ornare imperdiet laoreet. Ut a mauris leo. Sed dapibus auctor mauris sed ullamcorper. Quisque pharetra purus eget ante suscipit commodo. Donec consectetur tellus odio. Nullam metus orci, dapibus eu libero ac, accumsan faucibus est. Donec sit amet neque ut nulla lacinia rutrum nec eu ex. Duis lacinia metus aliquet ex tristique, vitae fermentum turpis efficitur. Mauris maximus non nunc quis dapibus. Morbi eu eros nisi. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Sed tempor, erat ut rutrum commodo, neque lacus faucibus quam, sed interdum quam dui ac arcu. Maecenas eu interdum tellus, eget vestibulum nisl.

fishingandpipes

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 24, 2013
Without this guy we wouldn't have the Witch House style of music
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witch_house_%28music_genre%29

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salem_%28Michigan_band%29
and without that, we might not even have Seapunk
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seapunk
...and what a shame that would be
Grimace_grip_sip_purple_drank.jpg

phil67

Lifer
Dec 14, 2013
Curabitur ornare imperdiet laoreet. Ut a mauris leo. Sed dapibus auctor mauris sed ullamcorper. Quisque pharetra purus eget ante suscipit commodo. Donec consectetur tellus odio. Nullam metus orci, dapibus eu libero ac, accumsan faucibus est. Donec sit amet neque ut nulla lacinia rutrum nec eu ex. Duis lacinia metus aliquet ex tristique, vitae fermentum turpis efficitur. Mauris maximus non nunc quis dapibus. Morbi eu eros nisi. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Sed tempor, erat ut rutrum commodo, neque lacus faucibus quam, sed interdum quam dui ac arcu. Maecenas eu interdum tellus, eget vestibulum nisl.
Damn, I was just about to say the very same thing!

phil67

Lifer
Dec 14, 2013
Everything is "old school" at my age and I haven't understood more than 3% of any of this thread.
I'm right with ya there on this one warren. Hell, I don't even know what I'm doing here! Maybe my granddaughter can decipher this crap.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
A rough translation for you all - I have left in one or two easily recognizable phrases such as 'Sed Tempor' a popular one for Mr. Wilkes Booth but not so cool if you were Lincoln. Its seems to be a mixture of school blazer badge script!
NCAA football financing bills. As a start timing. But the author of the protein funny but ullamcorper. Each one takes up the quiver the need for travel before the revenue. The main regional groups. Here's the fear of the United States , the protein eu of freedom and , accumsan a start. Nor that we can not on the fringe of the official website nec eu ex. Duis metus lacinia aliquet from the tristique, warm- life high school is brought about. Mauris important not to now any one protein. Soccer football unless the United States . The entrance ante ipsum primis in the jaws of the United States lamentation and avenging Cares have made their bed ; Sed tempor, was as it were the official website of convenience , nor lakes than in my throat , but sometimes more than worth it as well as alcohol . Maecenas football at times tellus, eget vestibulum nil. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.