PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

schmitzbitz

Lifer
Jan 13, 2011
Port Coquitlam, B.C.
I probably should have come to this conclusion long ago - say, before we bred, but I've decided that the wife is definitely a keeper.
She has taken off with our son today to spend a couple of days with her parents, so, knowing I have an empty house, I closed up shop and headed home early. When I walked into the living room, I discovered she had left me a bit of a suprise on the table - a six pack of Stella Artois, a Capri pot (just like Greggors newest), a tin of Orlik Golden Slice, and a note telling me to keep out of trouble, and eat the tenderloins in the fridge.
I *almost* feel bad for taking advantage of the empty house to sneak in my newest PAD and TAD itches...
I'll post pics of both pipes when she comes home, as it seems she has obsconded with my digital camera.

fatman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 18, 2011
Very good lady indeed! ya might need to reciprocate...or she already has something in mind!!! if this were my house, I'd be looking for something that got broked!!! Enjoy the STELLA and other goods.

expatpipe

Can't Leave
Dec 31, 2010
"nothing better than an amazing woman" thats so true.
and nothing worse than a bad one..
enjoy your rewards, your a lucky man.

jasongone

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 23, 2011
"and nothing worse than a bad one." so very true.

on the extremely rare occasion she erks me i just remember my extremely crazy ex-wife.

maduroman

Part of the Furniture Now
May 15, 2010
like they say, do you know why a divorce is so expensive? because they are worth it.
been married to my best friend through thin and thin for the last almost twenty years. nothing teaches you to cherish a good woman more than a bad woman.

stacen

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 23, 2011
some funny comments here... I am going to steal some of them! Enjoy you surprise Shmitzblitz!!!

nyed001

Might Stick Around
Feb 1, 2011
She does sound like a"KEEPER".When the war department I mean my wife does something like that for me I go and get the both of us a present....some lingerie.

What ever you do,dont let her know about the TAD and Pad because some things are better left unsaid!

Status
Not open for further replies.