PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
Wondering if anyone has any info or experience about Guatemala Express. When Googling it, the replies are a bit confusing and intimidating for someone who doesn't trust the unfamiliar.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Hurricanes! Lots of rain!! .......I was thinking a weather phenomenon, kinda like the Pineapple Express....
Stan- Is the tour what you were thinking of?

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
It's supposed to be a FedEx type up delivery business that's affordable (maybe?). I've already Googled it and it's everywhere, and that is the reason I'm asking around for anyone with knowledge or experience of this thing.

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
Stan, I haven't heard of it. I am betting we need a bigger demographic to get a response about shipping to central America. I can guess why you are asking and you are a good guy.
If I find out more I will post on here.

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
You guessed right Mike...All the way back in May, AP was sent a parcel that was never delivered. The same thing happened to a previous package that was eventually (three months later) returned to me. I've pretty much given up on this last one being returned. Now we're trying to see if this Guat-Ex is do-able.

Status
Not open for further replies.