PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

boudreaux

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2013
Since Memorial Day marks the unofficial start of the grilling season for many of the fellow pipers out there, I thought I'd post a link to a page with a ton of how-to links and recipes for successful grilling - while happily puffing and sipping a cold beverage, of course!
http://eatocracy.cnn.com/2013/05/24/grilling-advice/

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
Just did that last night, nice bowl of PS LBF and grilled some burgers and dogs for the family. Perfection!

blade

Lurker
Jan 25, 2010
Just grilled 4 burgers, 3 knishes , 2 chicken burgers and 2 shell steaks for lunch today and tomorrow for the wife and I. Burgers were nice and red, perfect! Steaks were thin sliced from the store, turned my back on them for a minute and they were overcooked.

blade

Lurker
Jan 25, 2010
A potato knish, soft mushy potato in the middle with a crust on the outside and square shaped. I grill mine wrapped in foil with a litte salt. The wife loves them. I never think to take pictures when I grill.

kashmir

Lifer
May 17, 2011
Northern New Jersey
Nothing better than grilling steaks, and pulling on Latakia at the same time. Reminds me I've got to disassemble my grill and clean it. The last time I used it I had a grill fire under the pan. A real mess. Now I got the clean her out.

plateauguy

Lifer
Mar 19, 2013
It's raining so hard here, that the only grilling I'll be doing is watching the rain run down the grill legs. Hot soup and toasted cheese sandwiches and a hot toddy tonight !

Status
Not open for further replies.