PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

jayperry

Lurker
Mar 31, 2019
Dumb question ..what does one clean a churchwarden stem with when its longer than pipe cleaners are and cleaning from both sides is insufficient in length ?

trouttimes

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
Lake Martin, AL
Get longer pipe cleaners. You can get them online or in the craft section of Walmart. You can also flush with water and let dry. BTW, welcome from Colorado.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Yup, 'warden pipe cleaners do the job. Whereabouts in Ohio? I had relatives and visited first Vermillion near the Lake Erie shore and then Westlake, when they moved, also near Cleveland. My uncle took me and his son cousin John to an Indians game, but I can't remember who they played, but they won. Later, much later, I went to Cincinnati on business, but had to stay in Covington, Ky., to meet the per diem hotel rates. Liked the Ohio Book Store there and the Skyline chili on pasta shops, five way (lots of toppings).

jerseysam

Can't Leave
Mar 24, 2019
Liberty Township. OH
Howdy from the burb's north of Cincy. And as noted, you can find long pipe-cleaners that will fit the bill at most of the on-line pipe spots....haven't often seen them at B&M's.

Status
Not open for further replies.