PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulldogbriar89

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 3, 2014
Today was a beautiful fall day on Long Island, in New York. A nice cool breeze, sunny and not a cloud in the sky. I went out on my lunch break and sat on a stack of Pallets filled up my Savinelli with some 4Noggin butternut barley and spent the time smoking and enjoying the weather .

dmcmtk

Lifer
Aug 23, 2013
Indeed it was a beautiful day here! Coming to you live and direct from "The End".
Dave

sjfine

Mar 4, 2012
I'm in Huntington, moving to Mattituck in a few days. Thought that I was the only one out here.

bulldogbriar89

Oct 3, 2014
Thank you again. sjifine I always felt like I was the only pipe smoker on Long Island also, it's nice to find out it's not true

twangthang

Can't Leave
Sep 15, 2012
I am in Port Jefferson... Always plotting to start a pipe club here on the island... Good to know there is more than one smoking a pipe around here.

bulldogbriar89

Oct 3, 2014
Twangthang I would be in but I don't drive, and I work 50 hrs a week and usually don't have any free time unless I am sleeping.

junkyarddawg I work in a fish market so I am used to the cold and I smoke outside all year round

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Long Island is beautiful, with the ocean on one side and the sound on the other. You get great skies and

interesting weather. My wife moved down South to be with me, but I used to commute up there to Ridge,

near Brookhaven National Lab, in Sutton County, in the Pine Barrens. Beautiful country with a little agriculture

still hanging on, some wineries, goat farms, and other pastoral scenes, all within a day-trip to the the Big Apple.

bulldogbriar89

Oct 3, 2014
I love going to the beach (on the off season) and sit their smoking my pipe and watching the waves and hearing the waves break. or going to any of the nature reservs and walking down the paths enjoying nature, and again smoke my pipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.