PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
I figured I would start a new thread as well to make it more clear. Thanks guys for all your well-wishing, he is here to stay a while longer. This is such a good community.
He's allive, well, and back home lol... The doctors went from "this guy going to die to, hey he's actually going to live and he can be released immediatley." Lucky guy, he's back home torturing his girlfriend. He's not a pipe smoker but he's a real avid wood working, constantly working on projects.
One of his 5 bypasses in his heart opened up, but they were able to fix it with some open heart surgery. He was not expected to survive, but has and claims "climbing the stairs is a little difficult now." Gotta love the guy.

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
Drinking a "big one" thanks Cajun (nice tall glass of dark home made beer). Also enjoying a moontrance cigarillo. No idea how many of those beauties I'll be allowed to smoke with the FDA comming down on aromatics.

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
Well start praying again, I had the facts wrong, his bypass is down to one working artery, but is is back home. He is not expected to live long, but he is not in immediate danger.

nsfisher

Lifer
Nov 26, 2011
Nova Scotia, Canada
Very happy to see the turn around mate. Been there many times with my Grandfather years ago. I think he had 5 heart attacks, and could not recover from the last one.

Status
Not open for further replies.