PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
This new Briarbid system is excellent, being able to search for specific styles of bend and bowl type (fully bent for me) really helps get rid of all the clutter you normally wade through on Ebay. The usability is much better than Ebay for sure.
My only real concern is there does not seem to be a way to find the userid for sellers so you can look up items time to time or to favorite your favorite sellers. This would be pretty key as a lot of people have specific sellers that they like to watch. Please correct me if I am wrong about this, I could simply not be looking in the right place and I do notice that there is a space to put in userid should I find one for a seller. Instead of favoriting, one could always just bookmark a search on an ID and name the bookmark in the brower after the seller...

eaglerico

Lifer
Jan 8, 2011
Sounds to me like something you should post in the forums on Briarbid. Under the suggestions section.
I do like being able to search by different categories.
You can see other pipes by the same seller if you click on the seller name and choosing the link for other items. You can see the seller name after you open up one of the postings. I haven't been able to save a seller and this something I would like to do.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Thanks Eric, but Greg Pease deserves the credit for all of the really cool features. They were all his ideas, and he did the actual programming.
I'll point out your post to him and see if we have those features, or if we can add them.

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
Ah well then, thanks Greg! My main wonder was if there is a spot to put the sellerid in, then where's the sellerid displayed? It does not seem to be the username.

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
Congratulations to Kevin and Greg for creating the new website. Based on positive experiences I have read from other postings on this forum I will look into signing up on there as well.
Thanks again for all your efforts.

Status
Not open for further replies.