PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Wishing all a good coming year, I had a good Christmas, didn't get to see my oldest son, but talked to him on Phone. Gave away a lot, at my age it's time to give, why wait when you're gone, Grandson lost his drone in high winds, bullshitted his Dad that I was flying it so he wouldn't fuss. Bought him a throw down replacement on Amazon, he's tracking it at his home in Mandeville LA due to arrive Friday. Wife's Birthday is today, another reason to open my wallet. HaHa. 18 yrs ago a Dr told me to go home and make my will. I"m still here and it's been a good run. I'm slowing down but really enjoy the Pipe and this site, so to all of you, Let's be Friends, there's enough strife in this world.

skraps

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 9, 2015
Merry Christmas to you, Brad. You are a diamond in the rough in this world and we are all VERY lucky to know you. Hope the New Year brings you and the family much happiness.

hextor

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 20, 2015
enjoy your holidays, i know i have, I have probably gained a lot of weight eating all the good holiday food and drinking lots of good beer, have a blessed new years my friend.

jerwynn

Lifer
Dec 7, 2011
Rejoicing to jump on this bandwagon, from Brad, to all you guys above... you're the best side of the "human element" of this here Forum. Here's to many more happy years and thousands of posts, threads, commentaries, and communiqués! And a happy birthday to Brad's wife of course!

philobeddoe

Lifer
Oct 31, 2011
East Indiana
Have a healthy and prosperous New Year Bradley and I wish your wife a Happy Birthday as well.Your kindness and generosity are appreciated more than you know. Thank you.

beefeater33

Lifer
Apr 14, 2014
Central Ohio
A Happy and Healthy New Year to you and Yours Brad. Those are words to live by, in fact, all your posts are filled with bits of life lessons and humanity. I enjoy them, and learn a lot. Happy birthday to the wife too........... :puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.