Going To the Extreme in Generosity! Thanks Dave!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
Forum member Dave (weezell) evidently came across a thread I started about a year ago about where to buy Revor Plug. I eventually gave up trying, and totally forgot about it. So he reached out to me recently to say he would gladly send me a sample. It came in the mail today and this is what he sent!
img_0358-600x411.jpg

I was not expecting all this! In addition to the Revor plug, he included a tin of Peterson's 3p as well as an appropriate clay pipe to smoke the plug tobacco in. Then there's the jar of 5 year old GH Brown Flake Unscented. I don't know of another place to find the comradery and generosity that the members of this forum exhibit. Time to pay it forward!

theloniousmonkfish

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 1, 2017
Beautiful. PPP is the only thing pictured I have experience with, lots and all great, but the rest looks tasty, need to try a clay sometime.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
If that brown flake unscented is anything like the dark flake unscented, you're in for a treat.
Eat a nice meal and keep some candies near by. I just had some and the nic monster kicked me in the nuts...
jay-roger.jpg

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
Ok, so here I am trying out the clay pipe with some Revor Plug while enjoying one of my favorite drink concoctions, a little molasses with just about any rum. Instant dark rum, perfect for a little strong tobacco! Black Frigate lovers might want to try this too... are you listening Duane? Many thanks to Dave for this treat!
photo-on-3-16-18-at-754-pm-600x423.jpg

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Much kindness has been extended to me and it's my pleasure to pass it on. My good friend Simon passed the Revor to me and I thought after sampling it I would pass it on to some one who had never tasted it...

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Great shared leaf and pipe! Forums members have vastly expanded my experience of blends. A week doesn't go by without enjoying this bounty.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Happy birthday brad. Many happy returns. Smoke something special for the day, St. Pat's too.

Status
Not open for further replies.