Going in for Surgery on the 12th of This Month.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
A few of you know that I have been dealing with back issues for a while. This will be my second back surgery in the last 2 years. The last one went great and I was back on the tennis courts about 6-8 weeks later. This one is more involved so I am hoping to be hitting them again in about 10 weeks. If this does not work then the next surgery will be a spinal fusion and the titanium cage which I am hoping I do not have to go for. That one could really screw up my serve.
Friday I also had confirmed by my doctor that I have kidney stones again for the 20 something time. I will have to get another lithotripsy to break up the stones, once I am recovered from the back surgery. I have had 2 of those in the last 3 years. Sometimes life just bends you over and breaks one off in your ass. lol

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
Harris
You know that my wishes are with you. As Roth said, 'you are a tough bastid'.
Hopefully your children will be there to help you and give you the family ties that are oh so critical in life, especially at these times.
Meantime, just make sure you have wi-fi wherever you are. I have so many questions...
All the best

Allan

mthanded

Can't Leave
Sep 15, 2012
Best of luck and hopefully you won't be off the boards or the courts very long. When it rains it pours.....but what the hell, we need the rain.

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
Best of luck with surgery and procedure to bust up those stones. Let us know hot it goes Harris. We will be praying for ya!

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Best of luck Harris, I"ll entertain smokeing your pipes while you are laid up, I don"t mind I"d do it for you friend, might have to be paid in some tobbaco you have stashed, won"t take much you"ll never know I was there LOL. The old cajun :nana:

flyguy

Lifer
Nov 20, 2012
Ouch! Kidney stones are not fun. Best wishes on your surgery. Your expertise and good humor will be missed while you are gone.

mctrav

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 26, 2012
Long Island
Good luck Harris! I had 5 back surgeries in 2011, and a spinal stimulator. What kind of surgery are you having? I did everything to avoid a fusion..scary stuff! Hope all goes well. -Mike

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
Harris I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers so that all will go well for your operation and also the kidney procedure.
Doig

Dec 24, 2012
Best of luck Harris. You are "da man". I hope you get a sexy nurse with a short skirt to tend to you while you mend.

Status
Not open for further replies.