GL Pease Jackknife plug first impressions.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hakchuma

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 13, 2014
Michigan, USA
This is a full-bodied, stout tobacco and is also widely known for it's incredibly high nicotine content. I have recently gone seeking plug type blends as I find them interesting to look at and prepare. What I really like about the plug is that being compressed I can store both the plug and my pipe in my leather tobacco bag for convenience as the plug takes up less space. I purchased it at pipes and cigars online. Again, nicotine content is surprising enough to register with the origins of time. Not only that but if sipped slowly one is rewarded with a sort of stoic contemplation of self..
Anyway First impressions video is below.
https://youtu.be/BleFK1Artmg

May 31, 2012
Again, nicotine content is surprising enough to register with the origins of time. Not only that but if sipped slowly one is rewarded with a sort of stoic contemplation of self..
Love that quote.
JKP is one of my alltime favorite baccies!
:!:

scrooge

Lifer
Apr 24, 2015
If you want to make it even better, mix it with Brown #4 and man you will be in heaven. I smoke this combo all the time.

P

pipebuddy

Too much DFK and nicotine for it to be really pleasurable to smoke for me.

atskywalker

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 23, 2015
Canada
JKP is beyond time and space! Depending on your spiritual/material inclinations it can be described as either transcendental or orgasmic. Common between both experiences is the stoppage of time and the diminishment of space :D

Status
Not open for further replies.