PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonslayer

Lifer
Dec 28, 2012
Pittsburgh
What a nice rainy Saturday surprise sitting on the front porch. I wasn’t expecting an order and saw it was from Brian Levine. Took me a few minutes to figure out who this was (sorry) but when I started to open it I remembered who he was and that a couple months ago he offered some gifts to people who wrote in.
Well it’s great to pull out the airbags and see the goodies. A tin of “Maritime Morning” and “Heritage Blend” by Brigham Legend Series. Never heard of them and probably would go the rest of my life without trying them. This is a company out of Germany new to the US market(?), I'll review the Maritime after a few bowls. The Heritage has the “L” word first so it may sit for a while before it gets opened. I have no idea what “Small leaf Latakia enhanced with rare Macedonia Bright” is but I’ll let you know whenever I get around to it.
He must have seen my pipe cleaner can, and sent packs of bristle and soft pipe cleaners. So another tin added to the order instead of pipe cleaners. A small aluminum tamper that seems to get added to sample sends all the time. I get them and send them all the time. Lastly a whoopee cushion? WTF I have no idea.
Thanks Brian!

hodirty

Lifer
Jan 10, 2013
That is freakin awesome! Where do you get these kinda deals? I want in. Whoopee cushion? :rofl: Those Germans have a messed up sense of humor.

Status
Not open for further replies.