PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rcstan

Lifer
Mar 7, 2012
Sunset Beach NC
One of my clients returned from a trip to AZ. He's a cigar smoker and a part-time piper. He was kind enough to bring me the following, bought at a Tinderbox store
- tin of Dunhill Nightcap
- 1 ounce baggie of Philosopher
- 1 ounce baggie of Sherlock Holmes
I've tried the Philosopher and loved it, very mild and flavorful English. Sherlock was a little stuffy tasting but it seemed a bit too wet in the baggie so I'll let it dry.
What should I expect from Nightcap? It will be quite a while before I open it, maybe a month, since I have waaaayyyy too much baccy in my rotation at the moment :puffpipe:

rcstan

Lifer
Mar 7, 2012
Sunset Beach NC
***** OP should read "Sherlock's Choice" ***********
Thanks for the heads up! Very rich and slightly strong is ALWAYS a good thing in my book

captainbob

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 5, 2010
It's been thirty-years since I smoked Night Cap. If my memory serves me, it is a medium non-aromatic Latakia blend. Smoke it with a side of Whiskey before bed. That's what I did. Problem is, the spouse does not care for Latakia blends... hmmm.
Here are 309 Reviews for you to read at bedtime whilst puffing on Night Cap: http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/blend_detail.cfm?ALPHA=N&TID=459

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Got a tin of EMP,very,very good.Bought a tin of Nightcap and 965,will get to them in short order.

rcstan

Lifer
Mar 7, 2012
Sunset Beach NC
Thanks so much for the input, guys!
captainbob, I have the same problem with the wife; from what I gather here on the forum, not very many ladies care for the room note of Latakia.

Status
Not open for further replies.