PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

msandoval858

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 11, 2012
Austin, TX
If you look around, you'll notice that Gawith must have just shipped some stuff because it's in stock at a lot of the usual places. Of course I placed my order before throwing that out there :)
1 lb of FVF

8 oz of 1792

msandoval858

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 11, 2012
Austin, TX
I almost ordered from JR as the prices are very good on SG stuff when it's in stock. Probably the best I've seen.
They usually have good stock of McClelland stuff and Rattray's cheaper than most places too.
I decided to go with bulk though. The idea of finally picking up a full pound of FVF was just too appealing :)

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
Yea, I noticed FVF was in stock at P&C the day my September TAD shipped. I am holding off till Oct 5th which will hopefully be the release of Fusiler's Ration. It's a gamble but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will stay in stock that long.

galeon

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 12, 2012
I ordered 2 tins of FVF, a tin of Chocolate Flake, and a tin of Sam's flake from Jr Cigars. Had no idea this site even existed.

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
Oh man JR's is great! Nice place to stop if your traveling though NC(Statesboro exit I think) on I77. When I started back to pipes, I looked them up online to place my first TAD. I dropped some jack for sure at their shop on some Macanudo Vintage Cabinet selection stogies back in the day. Huge facility that can be seen from the interstate and tons of signs.
It would be really swell if they would expand the pipes selection and become a PM Mag sponsor.

Status
Not open for further replies.