PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lawmax3

Can't Leave
Jan 18, 2013
Just received my order for G&H Sweet Maple Twist and Rum Twist.

Immediately cut off a couple of coins of the Sweet Maple and dried it with a little help from a lamp.

Very moist tobacco and both ropes smell absolutely great. Very rich aroma.

First impression, after half of a bowl of the Sweet Maple, is fantastic.

The maple flavoring is very much in the background but is there just enough to notice.

I am no nicotine hound but I do like smoking something with taste other than sweetened cardboard and this has it.

bonehed

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 27, 2014
I'm a big fan of the coconut twist these days. Tastes more like plain sugar than actual coconut to me and is lighter, nicotine-wise, than the plain brown rope. Satisfies the sweet tooth very well and smells nice in the room (to me.) Still has that hearty rope tobacco flavor though. Haven't tried the maple or rum yet. Might give the maple a go sometime...rum, maybe not - prefer my drinks in a glass, usually.

bonehed

Nov 27, 2014
I guess it stems from not being much of a drinker... maybe occasional beer with dinner but that's about it. Was just never my thing... not that I don't enjoy the flavors...I like some whiskeys a lot, just seldom reach for them. /shrug

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
I have only tried the maple twist. I enjoyed it. I wanted to get some coconut with my last order, but SP was out of it.

davidintexas

Jun 4, 2013
Thanks for the report lawmax. I had ordered an ounce of each of those a few months ago with several other samplings but have not gotten around to them yet. But I agree, they smell heavenly. This will speed up my decision to try them out sooner rather than later.

Status
Not open for further replies.