PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
I am shocked and appalled at the blatant gouging being perpetrated here by members of this august forum. This behavior is sick and disgusting, using some lame assed "free market" definition as an excuse for degenerate blood sport and I'm not going to stand for it one minute longer.
I'm offering Stonehaven for $100 a flake. That's right, $100 a flake and that's as reasonable an offer as any I've seen. I'll even throw in shipping costs.
That's right! Stonehaven for ONLY $100 a flake and shipping is INCLUDED!!
Now what more could you ask for!

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
It's Esotetica Day! Somebody may take you up on that offer with the way things have been going in other threads Jesse.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
And here I thought Sablebrush would throw in a kidney stone with every flake. :crazy: :nana: :rofl:

mrbigglesworth

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 1, 2015
Winston Salem, NC
And just think, some wonderful guy here sent me an ounce FOR FREE! I didn't even pay shipping! Now that's a real gentleman. Saving mine for after Thanksgiving dinner. I keep opening the jar to smell it. :D

bigpond

Lifer
Oct 14, 2014
Sunova!!!! I would think such a swelling of largesse would have squeezed that pebble from you like a cannonball through a garden hose! Well now. this is interesting.
My sale thread is still active and though my inbox is a flurry of activity, some stock (all) remains. But, I'm inspired and I have faith. So, for the next few minutes, I'll match..no, double..yes, I'll double Sable's offer. 1 flake of SH OR one pinch of Penz,roughly the size of a flake, give or take 1 flake,( take mostly) for $200 usd per, plus shipping, though once again, my personal best wishes for a safe journey to your door is included free of charge. Believe me, you're gonna need it.
PS Jesse, glad the stone is in your past and hope your kidney remains a stone free haven.

I'll show myself the door.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Damn Sable... For someone so anti esoterica you're always knee deep in it. Selling it, buying it, criticizing others for it, or giving it away. Yet you're selling it above retail... 3x retail as a matter of fact ;) just sayin'

Kidding or not, knee deep man

peteguy

Lifer
Jan 19, 2012
All these comical Esoterica posts are off of me asking people to refrain from ruining someones WTS/WTT post? Geez, sorry if I roughed up anyones feathers it just seems like a common courtesy to me. I hope all this butt hurt doesnt provoke Kevin to remove the Buying and Selling categories again.
Jesse, I will take 1/2 a flake if you have any left.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
Damn Sable... For someone so anti esoterica you're always knee deep in it. Selling it, buying it, criticizing others for it, or giving it away. Yet you're selling it above retail... 3x retail as a matter of fact [;)] just sayin'

Kidding or not, knee deep man
Now Nate, I'm not at all anti Esoterica. I just don't think Penzance is head above it's competitors, or worth chasing. It's barely worth smoking. I've had some of the other blends and I like them. Margate is a very nice blend. Stonehaven is a very nice blend. None of them are worth chasing, nor are they worth spending absurd amounts of money to obtain, at least for me.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
If I buy several flakes can I get a deal? Say 5 flakes for 450$
I've spoken with our accounting department to see if there's any way that we can facilitate your request as such a price reduction would constitute a significant cut in profit margin. But since you've been a loyal customer, and since the order is a significant one, we can make this work if you agree to pay shipping. We have to make something out of the deal, and at these prices, there just isn't much profit.
Please send proof of ability to pay and we'll give you the instructions for wiring the full amount. As an extra service for a very slight charge, we can also arrange for the shipment to be made via armed convoy.

Dec 24, 2012
In all seriousness, this is incredibly generous of Jesse to sell Stonehaven at such a deeply discounted price.
I can truly say that no one -- not even Mother Theresa nor Albert Schweitzer -- has done more to heal the human condition than this man.
His cannonization is imminent, and we all should be proud that we know him.

Status
Not open for further replies.