PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

puffy

Lifer
Dec 24, 2010
North Carolina
We have a car dealership in my town who each year exibits The Christmas Spirit.I don't know if he uses this just to promote his image or if he's really sincere.He sponsors our Christmas parade.Each year he puts giant baloons on top of his buildings.He has four.He has baloons of a toy soldier,an elf,and his old originals Santa,and Frosty who have been around for several years now.The good thing about Frosty is there he stands on the top of this building on the busiest street in town with a big pipe in his mouth for everyone who passes by to see....I Love It

nyamuk

Lurker
Nov 28, 2013
I donated one of my old blown out bowl cobs to the neighborhood snowman this year. I put wood glue in the bowl to keep any crafty kids from swiping it for the wrong reasons haha

Perique

Lifer
Sep 20, 2011
www.tobaccoreviews.com
I thought this thread was going to be a pipe wonkish debate about which specific pipe Frosty the Snowman actually smoked ;)
I was going to vote for MM Country Gent. Bent.

philip

Lifer
Oct 13, 2011
Puget Sound
I don't know if he uses this just to promote his image or if he's really sincere.

I don't think it really matters. If Frosty smoking a pipe helps improve his image, then good for him and good for Frosty, too.

original.jpg

davidintexas

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 4, 2013
If I was standing out in the cold as much as he does I certainly would want a blend with some whisky, rum, or similiar type flavor in it, along with a mug of the whisky, rum, or similiar type concoction. :)

fitzy

Lifer
Nov 13, 2012
NY
"Frosty the snowman was a jolly happy soul

With a corncob pipe full of penzance, a button nose

and two eyes made out of coal ..."

Status
Not open for further replies.