PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

juvat270

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 1, 2011
I keep getting constant friendship requests on here from people who I have never once seen post anything on these forums. Who are these folks and why would they want to friend request me? Annoying...

juvat270

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 1, 2011
Ok guys, I think you're misunderstanding me. I'm not asking why YOU send one. I see you guys on the forums posting regularly. The friend requests I keep getting are from people whom I have never seen participate on these forums...ever. I was just wondering why on earth they would go through the trouble of sending me a friend request and yet never participate on the forums. And its not just one person either. I just cleared out seven friend requests from people who have never posted anything.
Not a big deal, I was just curious. :P

barkar

Lifer
Apr 17, 2012
Its a way of making new members welcome and introducing yourself to existing members. I try to send to new people if I see them, I also try to acknowledge the people that I see take part in my forum posts and I in theirs. You don't have to accept if you think its not wanted.

mp31guitar

Lifer
Jun 28, 2011
It could be people who sign up but haven't used the forum yet. Maybe when they signed up, you showed up as a popular member to friend request. I don't know, this is just a guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.