PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
I have an ill friend down in LA. Seems like the most influential chaps in my little circle are becoming sick Lately. I just wanna spread a little love and thoughts his way. Sending him a little Murray's Nightcap. If you all know a friend that is feeling down, It may be a good idea to send a little love their way as well. It just may be the trigger to help them bounce back.

PlanxtyPipes

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 6, 2013
Very kind gesture! I wish I had some other pipe smoking friends to do the same for. Hope your friend feels better.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Chris bought this for me, I've been dragging ass all month, it's really a fine gesture on his part , not a surprise for this fine young man, a credit to our hobby, Thank You Chris.

davidintexas

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 4, 2013
Brad, my prayers and best wishes are that you get well sooner rather than later. Sorry to hear you've been down this past month. The best to you brother of the briar. Chris, I appreciate what you did for Brad. God bless you both!

psychpipes

Can't Leave
Sep 4, 2013
Nature Coast of Florida
I hear you on this one Chris! My father has been stressed out financially lately due to a job transition. He is my only in person pipe buddy at the moment, and he was really helpful when I started it. He's the type of guy who won't take help from anyone. I know he hasn't had the opportunity to get any new tobacco. Just sent him a care package yesterday with a brand new Stanwell Army Mount, two tins of Dunhill Early Morning Pipe, and a pound of Lane HGL (two of his favorites).

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
Bradley, IMHO this tin couldn't have gone to a finer man. Enjoy, and get well soon buddy!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Exchanged tobacco with a pipe-smoking friend over the holidays. Nice bag of bulk mild English to me, and two tins of leaf

to him, extra strong the way he likes. Hope your friend gets feeling better soon. A little encouragement goes a long way,

and that package of cheer sounded like more than just a little encouragement!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Speaking of old friends, just got a phone call from the best man at my first wedding (I was a widower for a while) in 1976.

He wanted a little support on a professional project. Hope I filled the bill. No pipes involved on this one; he quit Luckies

forty years ago.

dj11

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 12, 2013
Brad,
Get well soon. We send our prayers and our very best.

Status
Not open for further replies.