PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
We elected to stay home. :clap: Almost EVERYTHING is closed. :clap: There's been almost no traffic go by, on our semi country road. :rofl: I don't the mail is even going to make it. :puffy:

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Stan-
I forget where you live.
Here in N CA, we have our first sunny day in over a week. A week that saw 8" of rain, more in one week this year than we were a year ago- for the then YTD!

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
I called my Mother in Law today to wish her a Happy Friday 13th.
Actually, she loves that I remember. She met her husband on a Friday the 13th and married him 13 weeks later on Friday 13th. She loves this day.

reverendsasquatch

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 13, 2016
Lancaster PA
We had freezing rain earlier this week. Yesterday was 60 degrees! Today we're back int he 40s and looking at a wintry mix later tomorrow. Gotta love the Northeast.

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
We still have about 12 inches of snow in the yard. Vancouver, WA almost never gets snow, and we had 13.5 inches two days ago. Portland is a train wreck. The nancies won't use salt, didn't plow during the fall, and have since declared a state of emergency to bilk the Feds out of $ that could be used somewhere the government wasn't completely inept.
I only rant this way because it is my anniversary weekend and I have to get my wife to our VIP event at the Oregon Museum of Science and Industry tomorrow night and the roads are still going to be trashed 5 days after the snow fell.

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
img_1833-600x400.jpg

This is a bad photo of our Saturday morning in east central Missouri.

Status
Not open for further replies.