Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Our Featured Interview tonight is with Joshua Zehner. Joshua is new to smoking pipes, and he is a member of the forums. He is also in the entertainment business with quite a unique and varied background. At one point he had to make a decision between Law School and Clown College. We're not sure what the difference is, but Joshua is quite an entertaining chap.
Tune in at 8:00 pm eastern USA time for a super great show tonight.
joshua-zehner-01.jpg

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
At one point he had to make a decision between Law School and Clown College. We're not sure what the difference is, but Joshua is quite an entertaining chap.
lol!
Good luck and have fun tonight Joshua.

Dec 24, 2012
I was rejected for admission to Clown College, so I went to Harvard instead. I am quite sure it is much the same.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
At one point he had to make a decision between Law School and Clown College. We're not sure what the difference is
It was even more of a challenge to discern the difference before lawyers stopped wearing powdered wigs.

bigvan

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
I'm playing my Pipes Magazine Radio Show drinking game... I take a drink every time Brian repeats himself unnecessarily ("one thing you need to know... one thing you need to know..."). When he says that he's the foremost expert on his own opinion I take another drink. When he answers a Mail Bag question without telling us what the question was ("I got an email from Riley... yeah, Riley, you're right about that!") I take another drink.
So I'll be slammed by 8:30.

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Great show again. The interview was really good. One of my favorites. A good amount of energy and inflection that kept my attention. Loved the questions for Brian. Well done!

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
LMAO @BigVan
:laughat:

I'm playing my Pipes Magazine Radio Show drinking game... I take a drink every time Brian repeats himself unnecessarily ("one thing you need to know... one thing you need to know..."). When he says that he's the foremost expert on his own opinion I take another drink. When he answers a Mail Bag question without telling us what the question was ("I got an email from Riley... yeah, Riley, you're right about that!") I take another drink.
So I'll be slammed by 8:30.

bigvan

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
If you haven't listened to this week's show yet, try taking a drink every time Brian says "Saran Wrap".

daveinlax

Charter Member
May 5, 2009
WISCONSIN
Loved the questions for Brian.

I enjoyed the show as usual!

I do have an answer for one of the questions about traveling with a pipe. I tightly coil (like a snake)a Brigham :wink: pipe cleaner into a self sizing pipe plug. It works great! 8O

otto

Lurker
Sep 10, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
Thanks, daveinlax!
Of all the questions I'd asked, that one's gotten me the most responses. I like your solution, as it uses something we have on hand. Another method I'd been told was using masking tape and a nickel.
Thank you to everyone for the compliments on the interview. I had such a great time!

Status
Not open for further replies.