PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 24, 2012
I started a thread about a month back asking about whether the site sponsors extended any sort of discounts to forum members. 4noggins graciously responded with a special 10% discount offer. The purpose of this post is to issue a challenge to all of the site's other sponsors to offer their own discount to forum members, whether for a limited time or generally.

andrew

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
4265.3021.Slow_2D00_Clap.gif

Well said, well said chap!! I second such challenge!

tanless1

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 14, 2010
What are you talking about? P&C is giving us discounts all the time. Maybe not specificaly for membership.

cavendish

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2013
I started a thread about a month back asking about whether the site sponsors extended any sort of discounts to forum members. 4noggins graciously responded with a special 10% discount offer. The purpose of this post is to issue a challenge to all of the site's other sponsors to offer their own discount to forum members, whether for a limited time or generally.
The discount they offered is the sole reason I placed such a large order with them a week ago. Placing another one this weekend with noggins and another one for some clays from Penn Valley Pipes. I wonder if Ken and the gang would give a Canadian boy a forum members' discount when I call him ;) lol

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Has anyone PM'd you on this Peck? I would be interested to see who else steps up to the plate. If they are members of the forums I am sure they realize most of the people here have a hard time NOT spending money on pipes, tobacco, or other accessories. Oh wait, my Finance MBA and Economics 101 just kicked in...no we don't like accumulating too much stuff.. What was I thinking??? Strike that thought :)

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
I have noticed that some of our sponsors give additional discounts for NASPC members.
www.naspc.org
Bill Unger has passed away so do not send email or PayPal to that address.
I hope this information is helpful.
Doug

chopz

Can't Leave
Oct 14, 2011
ok how does one go about getting the discount? i might just buy a pound or 2 of tobacco.

teufelhund

Lifer
Mar 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
Anybody actually know how to use the discount at smoking pipes for NASPC I have a card but I don't see how that works and I didn't see any code or prompt located on the smoking pipes site?

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
P&C already has a few pretty great deals currently running. 15% off Peter Stokkebye bulks, 20 free tins of H&H tobacco with purchase of a dunhill, Brigadier Black is on sale for 41% off so they can get people to try these blends that currently only come in 8oz cans.
I personally believe our sponsors have great prices as they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.