Forgotten Cellar Score of 11 Year Old VaPer!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikefu

Lifer
Mar 28, 2018
Green Bay
I was rooting through my cellar (out of the way basement storage cabinet) to make room for new my P&C bulk sale order, and I found 2 4oz jars of Anniversary Kake that I sealed up in 2007, and another 2 jars of McLelland 2015 VaPer flake that I put down the same year! What’s your best forgotten cellar find?

mikefu

Lifer
Mar 28, 2018
Green Bay
I haven’t tried it yet, but I’ll post something when I do! I am debating opening it up just for kicks, or saving it for a special occasion. I’m on the fence.

oldtoby

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 7, 2011
Recently found a pound of McC 2015 Va/Per flake I'd jarred in 2009.
Almost felt guilty breaking the seal on that quart Mason jar. But damn glad I did. :wink:

rx2man

May 25, 2012
My entire cellar is a forgotten find. I have a general idea. But have been organizing everything the last few days and finding all sorts of stuff....

mackeson

Mar 29, 2016
Nice! I recently went through a lot of mixed boxes of stuff and found quite a bit of tobacco myself. It's like a bonus Christmas.

One of my best finds was 2 tins of Orlik DSK from around 2007 (rough approximation based on where I lived when I traded for them) I opened and jarred them last week smoking one bowl. It was like a freshly baked sweet bread.

Status
Not open for further replies.