For Those of You Who Have Ordered From Cigars International...

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

aquilas

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 3, 2013
Keep an eye out for an email from them!
I read on another forum that they were sending out $10 gift codes by email...for free! No strings attached, no catch. A couple of members on there have received it and used it already. I haven't received one (yet...hopefully), but I've been keeping an eye out on my email like an eagle stalking prey. I have no idea if it's randomized or if there's some kind of criteria you might have to meet in order to receive one. Be sure to check your junk/spam mail, too!
Thought I'd just pass the word on to you guys, just in case any of you have ever done business with them. Shoot, that could mean a free tin or a whole lotta pipe cleaners!
Edit: Corrected capitalization in title per Rule #9. L.

Number Nine, Number Nine, Number Nine

plateauguy

Lifer
Mar 19, 2013
I've ordered from them once or twice, but they've changed their policy and will no longer ship to Washington state. Oh, well . . .

mrjerke

Lifer
Jun 10, 2013
Midwest
I've placed 3 orders in the last couple months from them and got my code today. I look forward to using it!

jgriff

Can't Leave
Feb 20, 2013
While their selection isn't the greatest, their shipping is probably the cheapest out there before you hit free shipping thresholds. I think smaller packages are $4.95. Throw in a $10 coupon and you don't have much reason not to pick up at least a couple of tins. $12.95 for a 100g tin of Dark Star & $2.75 for a pouch of Sir Walter Raleigh are great prices even before the $10 gift code.

sfsteves

Lifer
Aug 3, 2013
SF Bay Area
aquilas said:

"I read on another forum that they (CI) were sending out

$10 gift codes by email...for free! No strings attached,

no catch. A couple of members on there have received it

and used it already."
Got mine today, but haven't used it yet ...

7ach

Can't Leave
Sep 10, 2013
I had no intention of placing any more orders this year, but I got mine today and figured I would show my appreciation by promptly using it :D

lincolnsbark

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 11, 2013
I got mine earlier today. Used it to pick up some Stokkebye bulk and some pipe cleaners. Very good goodwill for Cigar International in my book.

aquilas

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 3, 2013
Congrats to you all who got it! Been watching my email all day, but nothing for me. Probably won't be getting it, but it's all good.
For those of you just reading this, just a reminder to check your emails and your junk/spam folders! Who knows, you might just have gotten it too!

durham270

(Bailey's Briar)
Jan 30, 2013
Kentucky
I order from them all the time! Nothing in the mail yet.
As far as a free code, I've used a free shipping code over the past year. It does change occasionally. At the moment I cannot find a new code. I've never had to pay a shipping fee over the past year with them. I usually order my bulk Lane, Stokkebye, MacBaren and McClelland from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.