PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

65chevy

Lurker
Jan 14, 2013

I picked these unsmoked Kaywoodies dated back to late 60s they guy had the display with all the pipes on it but I got there most where gone. but I got a few these I've yet to smoke. I did smoke out of two others and a 1940s Yellow Bole he had all unsmoked. $10 a pipe

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
Nice going! I think you made a nice deal with those pipes.

That draw hole on the white bulldog looks humongous. Could be because of trick photography.

I bet you would have bought them all if you'd got there first?

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
What is the shape number on the far right pipe? With "Supergrain" on top of Kaywoodie, it might be older. Check the stinger as well - 3 or 4 hole?

65chevy

Lurker
Jan 14, 2013
27 on that pipe the rustica is made in England 12B the white Briar 50B

not in the picture are the three I smoke Super Grain Lovat # 40 white Briar Canada no number and a really fun pipe to smoke KBB Yellow Bole with the white propeller logo Cured with honey still in the bowl, wasn't to sure at first but now I smoke it a lot

65chevy

Lurker
Jan 14, 2013
27 on that pipe the rustica is made in England 12B the white Briar 50B

not in the picture are the three I smoke Super Grain Lovat # 40 white Briar Canada no number and a really fun pipe to smoke KBB Yellow Bole with the white propeller logo Cured with honey still in the bowl, wasn't to sure at first but now I smoke it a lot :)

65chevy

Lurker
Jan 14, 2013

the little tag that was on the pipe was a price tag $2.50 for that pipe back in the day.

I had to smoke from it, thinking of some guy back in 1940s paying $2.50 for it. I paid 10

Status
Not open for further replies.