PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Yep, I've been lurking around these forums for five years now. My how the time flies. I've had a great time over the years here. There has always been some amazing people posting here. Even today I'm still learning new things about the hobby from other members. Hope it's still amazing and growing even bigger for the next five years.
I want to give a huge thank you to Kevin. Without you most of us would be lost burning our tongues on terrible house aromatics in poorly made pipes. The articles have always been top notch. Great insight into what's happening in the industry. Wonderful coverage of the big pipe shows. Not to mention the radio show. A big thanks to Brian for hosting it. Oh and I can't forget to say, "Yo, Godbee, love da pipe babes dude!'. Once again, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
Congrats on your 5th anniversary. The traditional gift is wood. What better way to celebrate than with briar. My 5th year is in July so it's time to plan for an appropriate gift.

brass

Lifer
Jun 4, 2014
United States
Congratulations. With 5 years of PAD and TAD, I'm half-way surprised you can still afford an Internet connection to post your messages! :D

Mar 1, 2014
Internet time is a strange thing, history from here on will proceed in a way like never before. You could almost say we're at the dawn of a new era, despite not particularly feeling like it.
I've been a member on other hobby forums for many years now and I still think of myself as "new" there, many of these forums started in the late 90's. Of course 50 years from now anything starting in the first decade of the century will be "one of the originals".

I still muse that some day the screen names we have here will be accepted as proof of identification.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
That's something like 1826 days, adding in the leap year day, I think. Good job, I enjoy your posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.