PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

easterntraveler

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 29, 2012
I have been able to stock up about 33 pounds of tobacco. I am not one who smokes my pipe everyday. I reserve this for my days off. My pipe is like a bottle of 18 year Jameson. I love it but do not have the desire to blow through it in a couple of days. Because of this, I have not needed to buy anymore but I still have a certain amount I would like to have cellared. This time I wanted to place an order for tobaccos I have yet to try. This is my order,
2 tins of C &D oak alley

2 tins of Wessex Brigade campaign

2 tins of Balkan Sobranie

3 tins Mac Baren HH Latakia Flake

jmatt

Aug 25, 2014
I'm an Islay region single malt scotch guy myself. But I agree. There's not much that beats the relaxation of a pipe and a couple ounces of whiskey as a great way to pass some time.

hiplainsdrifter

Jan 8, 2012
I haven't tried the Oak Alley yet, but I think you will be very happy with the others, especially the Latakia Flake.

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
Nice haul!

I haven't bought anything in quite a while myself, but I'm starting to get "the itch'' again.
As for the pipe and whiskey, I do enjoy that combination from time to time as well. But given the choice, I'd rather just have a good beer to go with my pipe, or with anything else for that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.