PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

northernneil

Lifer
Jun 1, 2013
There has been some discussion of late concerning a pipe club in Alberta. After talking with some members on this forum I have decided to offer up my basement for the 'first meeting.' I live in Calgary AB, but anyone close is invited. I was thinking of hosting this first meeting on Sunday November 10 around 2PM. Meeting time is flexible.
If you are interested in attending the first ever meeting of Alberta Pipe Smokers, then please PM me and introduce yourself. I will reply with my address / directions to my house.
Looking forward to hearing from all you Alberta Pipers!

northernneil

Lifer
Jun 1, 2013
I wanted to bump this thread. We're getting close to the first meeting of pipe smokers in Calgary / Alberta. So far there are 3 people confirmed. If anyone else is interested, PM me and I will send you the details.

hunter185

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 4, 2012
Just stumbled on this thread, a week late... I like Stevens idea of a Facebook page or even a group on this site - the odds of missing a thread like this are huge, unfortunately!

slownumbers39

Can't Leave
Jul 29, 2012
Had to miss the get together, but I am sure everyone had a good time.
I am wondering if there was any discussion as to forming a formal pipe club and if so, what the result was?

Status
Not open for further replies.