PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

flippinbird87

Might Stick Around
Jun 25, 2012
Since my usual internet retailer has most of their stock on back order, I had to find another to get tobacco from (I was almost out of tobacco). After reading through the forums I kept seeing 4Noggins getting raved about. I decided to place an order from them, and after searching through their site I decided to get 3 of their house blends and some pipe cleaners. I bought 2oz. each of Weybridge, Painted Hills, and Down by the River to see if I like them. Boy oh boy was I glad I did! I ordered on Sunday and it got here on Wednesday and also got a nice addition of a sample of Prairie Winds. I transferred all of the tobacco into Ball Jars and tried all three. These house blends were some of the best tobaccos I have had since H&H! All in all I had a great experience with 4noggins and will be ordering from them again. If you are on the fence about buying from them, take the plunge, you will find the water is nice and warm.

~Flippinbird87

Jul 15, 2011
4Noggins has surprised me with some hard to find tobaccos, and I have gotten some pretty good scores from them in the past. My last order included a tin of FVF, some Hamborger Veermaster, and another tin of Hal O The Wynd. If you like English smokes, their Chipman Hill is tasty stuff, and they are also the only people to carry John Patton blends, of which Storm Front and Latakia Junction are my favorites. Rich is a hell of a guy, runs a hell of a business, and he also pops into the forums from time to time. I whole heartedly recommend Rich.

javajunkie

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 26, 2013
They are good people, with good blends, and good service, so all over win! I am smoking their alamosa today, and it just reinforces that their Virginias,for my palate and their pricing, are stupid good. o)

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
They are great folks to deal with. I've ordered from them several times and have yet to get the dreaded, "Sorry, we are out of stock" notification.

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
As a Canadian, Rich has been phenomenal to me. His shipments arrive quickly, are packed properly and are always correct. Add in the fact that he has no problems shipping north of the border and you have great service. I order from Rich almost exclusively (aside from my local B&M).

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
I have ordered from Rich twice now and thought the service has been extraordinary. I just "dug out" some of the samples that came with my orders as I thought they were just aro's. The Britt's Balkan was just as tasty a full smoke as I could have imagined and the Chipman Hill was a nice Lat bomb for a bulk. I am currently building up my cart and when I hit the magic free shipping number....BAM.... TAD accomplished :)

cynyr

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 12, 2012
Tennessee
Well, I have a personal issue with that company that I refuse to go into here, but aside from that I keep hearing how great they are. Since my go-to internet store is obviously closing down it's pipe business, I might have to put principle aside.

plateauguy

Lifer
Mar 19, 2013
I've had great customer service with 4noggins - I've found that they are happy to make recommendations and answer questions, the orders are filled correctly and shipped promptly. What more can you ask for ????

flippinbird87

Might Stick Around
Jun 25, 2012
Your wholehearted recommendations are the reason why I took the plunge, thanks to all on this forum who enlightened me that there are more than one "excellent customer service" internet retailers. :puffy:

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
I've gotten nothing but great service from Rich. And he is very good about spending time answering questions and being helpful.

4noggins

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 11, 2013
Hi Guys,
Thanks so much for the kind words. That means a lot to me and my employees. They're the ones that keep a tight ship and even keep me in line.
We keep our inventory live, with very few issues of customers ordering items that are not in stock. I would rather not make it available on the website than have irate customers complaining about items that they bought but are not in stock. Of course, every now and again the inventory will be off by one or two and we get caught, but it's pretty rare. I try to treat people the way I would want to be treated. Keeping it simple is best....you order it and we ship it. Can it get any easier than that???
Russ, my hats of to you. You have a lot more patience than I. I certainly hope all works out for you and that you settle into your new home very soon.
Later,
Rich Gottlieb

4noggins.com

4noggins

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 11, 2013
Oh, and by the way, there are 4 of us in my family, hence the name 4noggins
Rich

latbomber

Part of the Furniture Now
May 10, 2013
+1 for Rich at 4noggins. Excellent site and I've always received my orders quickly and with 0 problems!

phil22

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 19, 2013
Rich has the best service of any of the online vendors. I think there are a few good ones, but 4 Nogs is the best all around. Highest endorsement.

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
LOL Duck, your typo is one of the worst ones I ever saw. I've had the pleasure of speaking to Russ and heard many good things about Rich, I will probabley order from both companies as they both have good people and good, original products.

Status
Not open for further replies.