PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajundad

Can't Leave
Nov 1, 2012
Louisiana
I decided to place a pipe on BriarBid for the first time tonight . I will not use this pipe , so I guess it needs a new home . Tell me if you guys think I am asking too much . Thanks in advance . :arrow: Auction ID: 100489 . :puffpipe:

cajundad

Can't Leave
Nov 1, 2012
Louisiana
Thanks do you think I should raise it up some ? and can u please check the second one i just posted ? Am I selling myself short , lol . Im only selling off the ones I will not smoke , and it seems I am gonna smoke most of them .

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Best of luck to you!
I just had a good experience (so far) selling on BriarBid. I sold a GBD with the typical "shipping to CONUS included" line. A gentleman from Norway did a buy-out.........but as I had indicated in the ad shipping to other countries was at an additional cost. I emailed him the extra charge, and he paid immediately. The pipe ships this morning.

eaglerico

Lifer
Jan 8, 2011
Al I just had the same experience with a guy from Norway on Briarbid and did the same as you. Wonder if it was the same guy. He was great. No issue at all with paying the little extra.

cajundad

Can't Leave
Nov 1, 2012
Louisiana
@Kevin thanks , me too lol , glad u guys had a good experience with briarbid ! No more fleabay for me , Imwill buy and sell all pipes on BriarBid from now on .

Status
Not open for further replies.