Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lightmybriar

Lifer
Mar 11, 2014
I've slowly built a small Dunhill collection over the past year, and due to my limited "fun" budget, I haven't really had as much choice in my purchases as I would have liked. I'm not saying I don't like the pipes I've bought, but what I am saying is, I haven't actually ever looked at a pipe and said, "THAT'S the one!" It's always been, "Sure! I like that enough!" I've been buying estates and cleaning them up. So now, I've decided that I have enough Dunhills to sell that I can start financing and fine-tuning my collection in order be able to pick out just exactly what I like.
That being said, I've made my first fine-tuned purchase and I'm really excited about it. It's a Ring Grain, in a Group 2 size (I've also come to realize I prefer Group 2 and 3, as 4 is just barely too big for my preference).
Behold!

lightmybriar

Lifer
Mar 11, 2014
I'm building now what I hope to be my permanent collection haha,so hopefully I will never have to sell this one! I paid $225 for it, which I feel like is a pretty good price, although I do know that pipes of this size do tend rank a little more on the "affordable" end of the Dunhill spectrum.

M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

Nice pipe! I like it a lot. :puffy:

lightmybriar

Lifer
Mar 11, 2014
Many thanks, guys! I shall certainly be enjoying some delicious rope thanks to a fine gentleman here at the forum! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.