PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

chopsie

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 3, 2012
Early Morning pipe is not only a blend I'm finding myself loving, but the room note isn't scoffed at by my Girlfriend either! Think I'm onto a winner here. Nice dry smoke, down to ash no relights on any of the 6 or so bowls I've had.

salewis

Can't Leave
Jan 27, 2011
Wait until you marry your girlfriends then they will want you to quit smoking a pipe or anything else.

captainpeg

Lurker
Mar 27, 2013
Wait until you marry your girlfriends then they will want you to quit smoking a pipe or anything else
Ahhh...so true, so true...

chopsie

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 3, 2012
@tonguebitepipecleaner No bite whatsoever on my end. You'll get it in Fox's, De Luxe Navy Rolls is another to try they charge a wee bit more for the Dunhill Tobaccos than for the Peterson but these two blends are very tasty. Nightcap is very tasty as well, but smells a bit to some.

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
Thanks guys, relatively new to the hobby and would like a bite-less tobacco!
What are you smoking that gives you bite? Many blends can bite, but it is often due to improper smoking technique. Try smoking more slowly, and sipping the tobacco instead of trying to emit huge clouds of smoke.

ffmurray

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 14, 2013
Wait until you marry your girlfriends then they will want you to quit smoking a pipe or anything else

+1

phred

Lifer
Dec 11, 2012
Will have to add EMP to the list to try - my spouse isn't a big fan of Latakia blends, though she compares them favorably to Lapsang Soucham tea. Fortunately, the local B&M stocks 1Q...

wnghanglow

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 25, 2012
I just bought 5 tins of EMP and 5 tins of dunhill flake while smokingpipes.com was having there 20% off sale. I got to say EMP is a wonderful smoke, stock up you won't regret it!

Status
Not open for further replies.