PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mluyckx

Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
Anyone heard of these or have any experience with them ? I was looking for a cheaper pipe for when I'm traveling and this seemed to fit the bill. Pic to follow later tonight, but I picked up a little prince for $40. I guess I'll figure out how it smokes tonight :puffpipe:

bbauer

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 10, 2011
Livermore, CA
My first pipe was/is a Fe.ro. I love it! its by far my best smoker (although that may not be saying a ton i only have 3 pipes. But it smokes nice and cool. my only thing about it is that its a bit heavy. but if i want to sit down for a nice long relaxying smoke i will always turn to that one! hope you love it. let me know what you think.

lestrout

Lifer
Jan 28, 2010
Chester County, PA
I have 2 - an olive and a briar. Feros appear to be limited in their distribution - I've only seen them in West Coast shops like Tobacco Barn in Orange Ct. and Mission Pipes in San Jose. Both smoke quite well. As noted above they are not feather light, but they are very good values.
hp

les

zanthal

Lifer
Dec 3, 2011
Pleasanton, CA
Meh, I'm not boasting.
But I know from experience rosewood sucks as a pipe material.
The churchwarden I mentioned got a burnout after 5 smokes.

mluyckx

Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
I decided to leave the fero till tomorrow. Just enjoying something I know I like (q in my Peterson with a porter). Fero tomorrow ;-)

mluyckx

Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
Started slowly in the Fero this,owning. Just some 1-Q.

Smokes ok, not too hot, for $40, thus far I like it. Stem isperhaps a little cheaply made (noticeda little tooth mark already). Not my favorite pipe,but it'll do for the money.

kcvet67

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 6, 2010
The company was started by Federico Rovera. I've never found any link between him and the more noted Roveras, they may or may not be related.

http://www.fero-usa.com/index.html

Status
Not open for further replies.