Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
I know I know, can o' worms officially opened! Lets all be civil though! Me and the wife just finished watching her team win, and I was wondering what some of y'all's favorite teams were. Min are; NFL = Green Bay ( even though my favorite QB of all time is Peyton Manning). College team= Tennessee Vols.

My wife's teams are; NFL = Ravens/Lions , College = Vanderbilt Commodores. Both of our SEC teams had a good day today! Her teams had a good year last year, while the Vols had a terrible season! The Packers did pretty good though! Post away guys!

Aug 1, 2012
Pro=Denver Broncos
College=Wyoming Cowboys
This may actually be a good year for both of them. First time in a long time so I'm not holding my breath.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Auburn Fan here.

However; I do pull for Alabama when they aren't playing Auburn.

I want them to be undefeated when Auburn ruins their season. :D

dervis

Lifer
Jan 30, 2012
Hazel Green AL
Roll Tide. we will win 3 in a row this year. Then if you ask nice we will let you guys play again. HA ( all in good fun I also like Vandy and Oregon). No NFL team but love any low scoring up the middle running game.

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Not into football too much. Too slow of a game for me. After watching a hockey game football is about as exciting as watching paint dry. I do watch THE Ohio State Buckeyes games though.

Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
Pro - Seattle Seahawks

College - Washington Huskies
The Seahawks are projected in some polls to go to the NFC Championship Game and possibly the Super Bowl, and Huskies are projected in some polls to go 10-2. I hate it when my teams are projected to do so well, because they usually don't. I'm crossing my fingers.

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
Pro - Dallas Cowboys (Yes, I'm ready to duck the flaming arrows on that one), but how can anyone root against God's team? :D
College - The Mighty Baylor Bears. They've scored 139 points in their first two games while allowing just 16.
Pipestud

barleynbaccy

Can't Leave
May 31, 2013
Pro = Redskins
I haven't been to a college with a football team lol. I will watch the national games on sat. if I get time though. I am also a big NHL fan so I happy to talk puck with you other hockey fans.

bigvan

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
The Cleveland Browns, because I must hate myself.
As for college, I can't understand how people can be so RABID about a team from a college they never attended. Not being critical, I just don't get it. So whenever they're on TV, I'll root for the mighty Bobcats from THE Ohio University in Athens.

mikestanley

Lifer
May 10, 2009
Akron area of Ohio
Die hard Cleveland sports fan. It ain't easy but it's my burden. Not a real NCAA fan. I will watch Ohio State although this year doesn't hold much excitement with basically a one game schedule.
Mike S.

Status
Not open for further replies.