PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssavarimuthu

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 14, 2016
I've been really enjoying having a cup of hot tea with cream when smoking a pipe.
What do you all enjoy?

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Ice water. Tea, hot or iced, and coffee are tied for second place.

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
Coffee in the morning, water during the day, and beer in the evening. And anyone who brings up that "link between alcohol while smoking increasing cancer" horseshit again can stuff it. Pick pipe smoking, or pick being paranoid of cancer; they don't go well together.

ray47

Lifer
Jul 10, 2015
Dalzell, South Carolina
Most of the time it's coffee, black w/sugar. When I'm smoking an aromatic I like a French Vanilla creamer w/sugar in the coffee. During the summer I like sweet iced tea or root beer.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
In the morning Cafe Du Monde coffee. During the day it is Luzianne iced tea. After dinner I do shots of Everclear until I am blind drunk and pass out in my chair.

ray47

Lifer
Jul 10, 2015
Dalzell, South Carolina
Posted by cigrmaster: After dinner I do shots of Everclear until I am blind drunk and pass out in my chair.
You need to start wearing one of those Medical Alert Monitors. LOL!!!

Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
In the mornings or early afternoon its almost always coffee. Late afternoon I'll have beer or water. Late evening its usually a beer. Guinness is my go to beer when having a beer with my pipes.

rogers

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 9, 2012
Having a cup of coffee with a bowl of baccy right now. :puffy:

Sep 27, 2012
Upland, CA.
Coffee in the morning (black and strong)

water throughout the day

whiskey or a beer in the evening.
Those are the norm... but sometimes ill mix it up and have wine or a martini in the evening instead. :P

jdhayes

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 15, 2016
Black coffee is great with just about any non-latakia blend I have tried. Beer is good, whiskey numbs my palate too much. I recently discovered by accident that I like a good root beer and Carter Hall.

carver

Mar 29, 2015
Belgium
I really enjoy coffee or tea when smoking. I don't fancy alcohol when smoking because it kinda weirdly calls for a cigarettes and since I want to stay out of those and enjoy more pipe smoking, ...

thebrokenone

Lurker
Feb 2, 2016
I can't go wrong with either loose-leaf teas, coffee, Cognac(Or any dark, distilled spirit), or good ol' H2O.

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
I'm an evening pipe smoker. So, it's bourbon. Always bourbon.
As for the esteemed Cigrmaster:
"After dinner I do shots of Everclear until I am blind drunk and pass out in my chair."
You have a Costco or Sam's Club nearby where you can buy Depends in bulk, Harris?
Fnord

indianafrank

Oct 15, 2014
Wine - sweet, dry, or in between. Scotch, bourbon, rum, vodka, or tequila, straight, mixed, on the rocks, below the rocks, whatever, and not necessarily in that order.
And I haven't had a glass of milk in 40 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.