PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dunendain

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 22, 2009
Anyone getting pipes or tobacco for fathers day? I have my wishes. Anyway, I hope everyone has a good one.

dunendain

Jul 22, 2009
Why yes Kevin, I did. I gave my son directions to the B&M in Sherman Oaks that has Peter Stokkebye in bulk. : )

dunendain

Jul 22, 2009
I hope every one of you fathers had as good a Fathers Day, as I did. My wife and sons really treated me well. Very nice cards, and thoughtful gifts.

menckenite

Jun 21, 2010
Alabama
I didn't get any pipes or tobacco but I did get to smoke three bowls. Two after lunch and one after dinner.

changojoe

Might Stick Around
Jan 5, 2010
yes he is !!! and my late fathers day gift will be born this week end!!! and yes its a boy!!!

changojoe

Might Stick Around
Jan 5, 2010
Thanks pstlpkr!!!

LOL!! true, all do i have to say, i have had a wonderful experience with my 2 kids. my daughter is 22 and my son 13 and the ride has bean smooth and rewarding i cant stop bragging about them!!!

I do agree, all do being a father is both a challenge and a privilege.

have a pleasant smoke !!!

changojoe

Might Stick Around
Jan 5, 2010
thanks Bob!! i just discovered a solution for middle age crisis: HAVE A BABY!!!LOL!!!

you have to get young!!!jajaja!!!! i am back to the gym and watching over my health. this kid was a total surprise.

jcosmoasp

Might Stick Around
Jan 12, 2010
Sacramento, CA
No pipes or tobacco, but my wife got me a bottle of 12 year old Highland Park, some Scottish shortbread, assortment of Scottish preserves, and a book on the harbor at Scapa Flow (notice a theme? my ancestors are from the Orkney and Shetland Isles). Scottish salmon grilled on a maple plank, and a mystery gift that's still on the way. All-in-all a winner. I finished the day with a bowl of P3 in my Ben Wade.

changojoe

Might Stick Around
Jan 5, 2010
omg!! i know dunendain !!OMG!!! oh well i only have 4 more days of good night sleep!

brazz

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 16, 2009
Congrat's changojoe I envy you, my Kids are 17 & 19. And as you know it seems to go by in an instant. They are great kids they just grew up to fast, now I wish I had more than 2. God Bless and Good Luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.