PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

chargerucd

Might Stick Around
Jan 24, 2013
Hello guys,

I haven't posted in a while, but as I was on the path of trying new blends, I tried esoterica, and so to bed.
I has get eat flavor and the Latakia tastes great to me in my falcon pipe.
I was wondering if you could suggest other blends that are similar or even with some more Latakia in there!!!!
Thanks for your help.

chargerucd

Might Stick Around
Jan 24, 2013
Hello,

I had come back to re-read the message and it turns out the auto-correct in the phone changed words around. I wanted to edit the post but couldn't find an edit button. Is there a way to edit postings?

checotah

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 7, 2012
First, to your question about editing a post. As far as I know, you have a short window after you posted to make edits. After that, it's done. Don't know what that time frame is, but guess it to be 5-10 minutes. Moderator can tell you more precisely.
Second, as to ASTB, I found it to be a rather mild English blend, somewhat like Early Morning Pipe, which I find more gratifying. If you are somewhat new to English, you might benefit by trying some of the cross-over blends, such as Frog Morton and his various iterations, Plum Pudding, Mississippi River, or ASTB's more famous sister, Penzance, if you can find it.

clarkj734

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 2, 2014
It's been a while since I've had And So To Bed but smoked it quite often 5 or so years ago.
You might try Mac Baren's Solent Mixture

Status
Not open for further replies.