Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 7, 2013
Oslo, Norway
Oh Mama... ;)

Enjoy!

289JuIU.jpg

Jul 12, 2011
Oh YEAH! Smoke it, smoke it, smoke it!
I just took P&C up on their sale offer of Escudo, snagged a few pnds for age'in :worship:

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
peck, crack one right away. You will be amazed at how black the tobacco has turned and the smell of figs and raisins will knock your socks off. The flavor is creamy, sweet and much less peppery than when fresh. The Virginia's really dominate when it is that old. I am down to one last tin of 2001, so you can send me a couple of yours. I will give you 2 tins of fresh for one tin of aged. I know, I am way too generous but that is the kind of guy I am.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I should have said one last tin of really aged Escudo, I do have some 2008 tins, bunches of 2012 and 2013 but ten year old or better I am really short one.
Steve, from now on, you get that stuff, you contact me first and screw peck, he is not worthy.

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
There's not much better in the tobacco world than aged Escudo. I've smoked it from 5 to 10 years old, and it is always stellar. Enjoy!

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
I should have said one last tin of really aged Escudo, I do have some 2008 tins, bunches of 2012 and 2013 but ten year old or better I am really short one.
Steve, from now on, you get that stuff, you contact me first and screw peck, he is not worthy.
No way. Whichever one of you dastardly fellows I privately emailed would then tell the other and I'd be hidin' out down here for the rest of my life!
Nice try though,
Pipestud

Status
Not open for further replies.