PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
Many of us, including me, have bought tobacco with little or no possibility of smoking it, given how much we already have. Well, that's not entirely true, as at the time of purchase we really did intend to smoke it, but practically speaking, when that purchase was settled into the cellar, it ended up sitting in a box in the same way as it did at the retailer's. Given that I have now opened the way to buying tobacco though I no longer smoke. Same outcome. It will just sit in a box.

timt

Lifer
Jul 19, 2018
I had nothing to do with that. Thought about it but didn't. See, I do have some self control.

foursidedtriangle

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 22, 2018
Good point there, I never tried some stuff that is sitting in the cellar and I just got back into smoking earlier this year. I will ease off the buying until at least next year.

witchofthehollow

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 24, 2018
I bought that coin flip deal at P and C a while back with Escudo and Dunhill Navy Rolls, when there was a stacking sale, escudo was like $5 a tin :nana:

woopigpiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 24, 2017
Arkansas
I bought that coin flip deal at P and C a while back with Escudo and Dunhill Navy Rolls, when there was a stacking sale, escudo was like $5 a tin

Yes! That particular sale was hilarious. How many did you snagged when that was happening though?

Status
Not open for further replies.